Rainy Days {Damon}

You woke up cuddled up to your boyfriend, Damon. The heat radiating off of him made you feel wonderful so when you managed to wiggle out of bed, you were met with absolute coldness. You grabbed some clothes out of your wardrobe before getting into a warm shower. The water made you sigh and your tense muscles relaxed. After about 15 minutes, you got out and got dressed for the day. You walked out to get your blow drier and noticed that Damon was peering out of the curtains. Walking up behind him, you wrapped your arms around his waist and he turned to press a kiss to your forehead.

"G'morning." said Damon. He looked at what you were wearing before he asked, "Are you really gonna go to work today?" you nodded your head and he opened the curtain to show you how the weather had taken a drastic change.

When you had woken up this morning, there was only a little drizzle but now, it was raining cats and dogs. You sighed and ran a hand through your damp hair. You turned to Damon and groaned.

"Fine, I'll stay home." Damon flashed you his mega-watt grin. "Good because I already called in sick for you." shaking your head, you slapped him lightly before walking back to your shared bed. He then proceeded to tackle you down onto the bed and tickle you until you start crying. He eventually stopped and the rest of the morning was spent goofing off and Damon (attempting) doing your hair.

__________

"What the hell?" exclaimed Damon. "She's an idiot." You shook your head and sighed.

"I've been trying to tell you this for months now." You and Damon were watching all the movies in the Twilight Saga and he kept on commenting on Bella's inability to speak properly. It was amusing though, he had always said that Twilight was for sissies. But that morning you had found the entire book collection in the library and turned to looked at him in amusement. He struggled to find words to explain himself and you had just chuckled . Soon after you had forced him to watch the movie with you and he had actually enjoyed it, albeit the constant commentary about Bella's stupidity.

"Well are you satisfied now y/n?" you nodded happily and snuggled into his side. Breaking Dawn came to an end and he had managed to stay quiet for majority of the movie. You two sat in silence for a while and eventually you fell asleep on Damon's chest. He stared down at you in amazement. He never in his entire life thought that he would find someone who would make him this happy.

When you woke up, you were back in bed and Damon was lying next to you reading a book. You pressed a kiss to his cheek and he smiled down at you. He pressed a kiss to your lips before letting the book fall and rollin you over to hover over you.

Pressing kisses to your cheeks, forehead, nose and neck, he finally made his way back to your lips. The kiss was passionate and you gasped when you felt his hand go around squeezing your butt. He invading your mouth with his tongue and they fought for dominance. He eventually took his mouth off yours and you took in a large breath of air. He pressed his forehead to yours and you stared into his eyes.

"I love you."

__________

Lol, I said butt. Well, this sucked but oh well. Send me request please! I'm stuck.

Love you all

-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017