Ice {Kol}

"Kol." It came out as a moan. You were currently laid out across a table at the Mikaelson compound. Kol had an ice block in his mouth and he was dragging it down your body. You were clad in only your underwear and Kol had succeeded in making you crazy by teasing you. His hands were holding him up with the table but you longed to have them on your body. He reached your core and you tugged on his hair. He moaned and you lost it. As you came down from your high, he grabbed you and roughly put his lips on yours.

It got hot and heavy and you were just starting to walk over to his bed when someone cleared their throat. You both whipped your heads around to the door and there stood Niklaus. You pressed your face into his chest and he yelled at his brother.

"What the hell Nik?!"

"Learn to lock your door." With that he was off and the door was slammed shut. You sighed and let's just say that, the mood was definitely killed.

_________

"So..." Kol looked over at you and repeated what you had said. You two were currently slumped on his bed against the headboard. You were sharing a bottle of red wine and every time one of you would try to say something, you'd look at each other and remember what happened. Shivers would run through you both. The trauma that came with what happened was just too much. That quickly faded.

You got up off the bed and walked over to Kol's wardrobe and pulled out the book that had been sticking out. It seemed familiar and you just had to see if it was what you thought. You turned and held the book up for Kol to see. He smirked at you.

"So, this explains a lot." The book in your hand was 50 Shades of Grey. He walked over to you and shrugged.

"I've been dead for a while. Gotta keep up with the times." He pulled you into his arms and pressed a kiss to your lips. "So, there's this chapter where they-" you cut him off.

"No, the ice block was fine, but the other shit is painful." You protested. He laughed and sped back to the bed with you in his arms. He peppered your face with kisses and you giggled.

"So, normal, meaningful sex is what you want?" asked Kol. You hummed and nodded. He kissed you again and pressed his hands into your sides and tickled you.

"I think I could live with that." And that day you two confessed your love for each other.

___________

Two updates in one day? bow down. lol jk.

this was a request for the bestie Unknown_Unicorns. she fuels my smut habits.

Anyway, love you all

-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017