Real Love{Stefan+Klaus}

You had always had a thing for the bad boys.

And that was why you had to fall Niklaus Mikaelson. All your friends kept telling you that you shouldn't do it, but noooooo, you had to have the bad boy.

So that was how you ended up at the Mikaelson mansion at the biggest ball that the town has ever seen. You walked in with your beautiful dress and looked around the room for Niklaus. But little did you know, he already had his eyes on someone else.

You were met with the horror of having to see Klaus flirt and pay attention to Caroline all night. You huff and downed yet another glass of champagne as he went outside after her. You walked over to the bar and set your head in your arms.

"He's not worth it," said a voice and you lifted your head to see Stefan standing there,"Seriously!"

"But," you began but didn't really know the words to say. You only grunted and put your head back in your arms again. Stefan chuckled and walked over and ordered a drink before turning to look at you. He sipped it slowly before gently tugging at your arm.

"Come on," said Stefan and you begrudgingly followed him as he walked up the stairs. You two eventually ended up on the balcony and he set his drink down on the railing.

"Okay so," he began and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"What now? You're not going to eat me are you?" you joked and he chuckled slightly.

"I contemplated telling you this for a long time. And I just can't bare to see you so sad. You deserve so much better," he explained with a twinkle in his eye. You were still confused though.

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you y/n. Like a lot. I've known you for a long time and I just can't seem to shake these feelings anymore. I had to tell you that I want you. I need to have you before I lose my mind," he said and by that time you were chest to chest. You gulped before grabbing his drink and downing it.

"Screw it," you said and grabbed stefan and pulled his lips down to yours. He was slightly surprised but kissing you back. It was a simple kiss but it confirmed his thoughts.

"I think we should go," you said in a hurry and he rapidly nodded his head.

"Yeah, yeah. I think so. That would definitely be a good idea."
__________
Request.

Part 2?😏

Republished:20 May 2017