Pain (Niklaus)

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. You weren't supposed to die. But there you were, lying in a pool of your own blood in the basement of one of Niklaus' many enemies. You coughed and splattered as you tried to call for help but nothing came out. Your eyes slowly started closing, but stopped when you heard the familiar wooshing sound.

"Y/N, love. Please stay awake. Please. You can't die!," exclaimed Niklaus. He held you in his arms and tried to keep you awake but it was of no use. You had stop concentrating space and now you lied staring at the ceiling and unable to move in excrutuating pain. Elijah was the one who seemed to recognise this.

"Niklaus, she's past saving. You have to kill her so that she can transition. The pain is too much for her to handle," said Elijah and pulled Niklaus up off the floor. He struggled against his brother's hold but was unable to move as Rebekah took his place. She bit her wrist and let a few drops of blood flow down your throat as you lost consciousness.

With one last look at her crying brother, she placed her hands on your neck, and SNAP!

*

You woke up a few hours later, in your dark bedroom with Niklaus sitting at your side.

"Did I die?" were the first words that you managed to utter as he helped you up.

"Yes darling. Bekah had to do it because I couldn't stand the thought of hurting you any more. Elijah had to hold me back or else I would have killed her," he said and brought as he got a cup of blood of the side table. You happily drank it, and felt your teeth, veins and senses all change as you completed your transition.

"Well, I'm glad that she did it, because now I can be with you for eternity."

*
I'm not dead😐. Just extremely busy. Thanks to ya'll who read my book, everytime I look at the stats I feel like crying from happiness💕

All the love
-Zoe