Stupid Wolf Girl{Klaus&Tyler}

Okay but Phoebe is bae.

You were livid.

How dare she? How dare he? How could they do this? And to you of all people. You swore that you were a good person and the fact that something so horrible could happen was just, well horrible.

You and Nik had drifted somewhat, with you looking up more about the supernatural and spending a lot of time in the library, and Nik, well, being Nik. He was blunt whenever you would talk to him and became short-tempered very fast.

You walked in on them getting dressed after what was obviously a steamy night and you nearly burst into tears right then and there. Nik heard you and tried to come over to console you but you just held up a hand. You looked between him and the girl you knew as Haley, and you became very, very, very angry. Your hand hit Nik in the face and he looked beyond embaressed and sorry but you didn't care. You couldn't be there.

So you left.

And because you were angry, you went to the person who you believed was partially responsible, Tyler Lockwood. You stomped up the steps of his house and eventually he answered the door after hearing your loud knocking.

You were beyond ready to start yelling at him but as soon as you saw him, all thoughts of anger flooded away. You grabbed his face in your hands and pulled him down to you. The kiss was heated from the start as he had immediately responded. But he pulled away.

"Klaus will kill me," you shook your head.

"He's too busy with the wolf. Now kiss me," he looked at you before pulling you inside and picking you up. He pressed you against the wall and you made out feverishly. There was animal-like lust flowing between you two and there was no stopping.

And you know what?

All the while that you were with Tyler, you didn't think about Klaus once.
__________

You woke up in Tyler's bed the next day. He wasn't there, but you could here someone in the kitchen downstairs. Your thoughts wondered and you started thinking about Klaus.

Had he even thought about you? Did he ever love you? He had always spent time reassuring you of how much he loved you and how beautiful you were to him, but now you wondered if all of that was just to get you in bed.

Tyler stood by the door drinking a cup of coffee. He watched you and wondered just what happened the night before. He decided voicing his thoughts was the best choice.

"So, last night was definitely interesting," your head snapped up and you smiled gently at him.

"Yeah it was," you got up out of the bed and walked over to him.

"Do you wanna tell me?" you took the cup of coffee from him and walked backwards. He watched your every move.

"Klaus was being.... Klausy. But I'm over him," you came to the corner and turned around. You hesitated slightly and turned back.

"I've clearly moved on to bigger things."
__________
Request.

Republished:20 May 2017