Request: Hotline Bling

You used to call me on my cell phone

Late night when you need my love

And I know when that hotline bling

that can only mean one thing

When you first met Niklaus Mikaelson, you hated him. Well until one night that involved way too much drinking and lots of venting. Long story short, you and Nik hooked up. The hook-up then led to a fling. It only lasted for a few weeks and in those few weeks; you mainly saw each other at night, in between the sheets. You had a lot in common but in the end, you always ended up with your bodies joined and the raw, animal lust that consumed the two of you made talking nearly impossible.

And in the morning, you would lie for hours and just stare into each other's eyes and wonder, how did I get here?

'Cause ever since I left the city,

you started wearing less and goin' out more

Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor

Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before

Then Nik up and left to New Orleans, with his siblings in tow. He didn't even bother telling you. You had to hear it from Alaric and Damon, who only told you because you had spotted them celebrating in the Mystic Grill. You were a little upset that he had left without telling you that he was leaving but you decided not to be extremely angry about a relationship that wasn't going anywhere but the bedroom. So, instead of sitting around sulking, you decided to go out with your friends. You had a wonderful time and even ended up getting some guys number. You ran back to your friends to tell them and you hoped that this meant that you were finally getting over Klaus. Little did you know, he felt the exact opposite way.

The original constantly had people watching you and when he got the news that you had been going out and looking to hook up with other guys, he was crushed. What you didn't know was that the hybrid had fallen in love with you while you were in what you thought was simply a fling and now he couldn't get you off his mind.

So, after trashing his room at the compound, Nik stood on his balcony with a drink in hand thinking, how did I get here?

Ever since I left the city, you, you, you

you and me we just don't get along

you make me feel like I did you wrong

Going places where you don't belong

You had gotten several messages from Nik since you had met that guy on the club. You two had actually started dating and you were actually really happy with it, even though there was a part of you that wished that you could stop being a wimp and actually talk to Nik. But instead, you ignored all his efforts to contact you.

And Nik saw this as you getting back at him for leaving without telling you. His minions would constantly inform him about you going to seedy bars and clubs and always leaving with the guy that you had met the first night you had gone out.

And so the both of you sat string at the phones in your hands thinking, how did I get here?

Wonder if you bendin' over backwards for someone else

Wonder if you're rollin' up a backwoods for someone else

Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else

You don't need no one else

You don't need nobody else, no

Nik didn't even need to have information given to him about you to know how you were doing because he knew the kind of person you were. He could picture it now, you acting happy as you went out and got drunk and ended up coming home with your new lover. Always putting him first and making sure that he was satisfied. And he didn't even want to think about what you two did in bed.

How you used the tricks that a thousand years could bring. More than a few times, Nik had thought back to when you two would get together and would get angry thinking about the fact that the body that he craved now belonged to someone else.

So, he would vent to his sister about you and would always end up looking at her with tears in his eyes asking, how did I get here?

Ever since I left the city

And then Nik realised it. He realised that he was the reason that you felt the need to go out and drink yourself blind drunk. He was the reason you went home with a man that wasn't him and why you didn't even want to speak to him.

Only then, when he was standing in another state, did he realise how he got there.

__________

So, here's the request.

And if you guys want me to do more crossovers, I'd be happy to. And I was thinking one with Supernatural, because it's Sam and Dean. But yeah, comment requests and suggestions.

-Zoe

ALSO; heY EVERYBODY, WE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY, WE CAN ALL GET SOME, YEAH We CAn ALL GET PAiD!

Republished:20 May 2017