Blood Lust {Klaus}

You had been told about Niklaus being staked by his brother. He insisted that you didn't go looking for him, but you didn't listen. You spent months looking for him and finally you found him in one of the old storage facilities he used. You walked around for a while before you finally found the coffin that held his body. You walked towards it then slowly lifted the lid. You brought a hand up to your mouth and turned around for a few seconds before turning back.

A cry escaped your mouth as you laid eyes on the man you loved. His skin was a pale gray and veins ran down his body. Even though he was near-death, his eyes were open and all the pain that he was feeling was clear in his eyes. You wept slightly at the sight before taking out a knife with shaky hands and slicing your palm. You winced as you pressed your hand closed so the blood could fall onto his lips. Almost immediately, the color returned to his face and he slowly sat up. He struggled to get out of the coffin and you managed to catch him right before you fell.

"Niklaus, you need to feed. Here." You gestured your hand to him but he shook his head. You sighed and moved it closer but he just turned his head.

"No. you know I won't y/n." He shrugged you off and walked toward the large white freezer that stood in the corner of the room. You knew there were blood bags in there, but due to the circumstances, Niklaus needed fresh blood to heal properly. You walked over to him and kissed him gently before gesturing to your neck. With every breath you took, the blood in your veins only became more appetizing to him. He sighed before putting a hand behind your head and pressing his forehead to yours.

"I'm just going to hurt you. That can't happen again." He had fed on you before and it hadn't exactly gone well. You understand why he was skeptical but you didn't care. The thing that mattered most was Nik's health.

"I don't care." You started and hesitated before continuing, "And it's not like I don't enjoy it sometimes." Niklaus bit his lip and his mouth fell open as he looked at you. Then that spark occurred in his eye that made you go crazy. He pressed his nose into your neck and breathed deeply before muttering.

"My little minx"

That was when it happened. You screamed out in ecstasy as his fangs pierced your neck. He drank hungrily before speeding over to the couch that stood in the room. He laid you down before pulling his fangs out and kissing you. You could taste your own blood on your tongue but it didn't matter. The feeling that ran through you was sending through multiple stages of ecstasy. You had never felt anything like this before and it only became more enjoyable when he bit into his wrist and let you drink from him. You were turned around and sat on his lap and you drank hungrily. You struggled to keep in a moan and when it did happen, Nik smirked and removed his wrist. He pressed his lips to the side of your head and pulled you against him.

"Do you know that you're amazing?" whispered Nik as he nuzzled his face into your neck. You giggled as he peppered kisses on your shoulder.

"So I've been told."

__________

Ew. Jokes. This is probably the start of me writing smut so be warned even though I know most of you read it because I do and most fangirls are the same, lol.

But yeah this is the first Niklaus request and there will be another one up before the New Year hopefully.

So, later

-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017