Gone{Elijah}

It all started on a stormy night.

Your husband had left to help his brother and you were now the only occupant of your large home. The tv played your favourite show and a glass of wine was in your hand. You weren't bothered by it much though, in your 400 years of being married to Elijah, you often chose to sit on the sidelines. Even if you were one of the most powerful witch-vampire hybrids ever.

The first thing you heard was the soft click of a door. Then a soft gust of wind. Then came the chanting. The dull ache ran through your head and you rolled her eyes. A thought popped into her mind and you smirked. You sat, waited and then, you died.
__________

Elijah Mikaelson is a man of honour. He always chooses to see the good in people and their actions. He never lost focus, never strayed from his cause. Until he met you.

At first, he didn't like you. You seemed cocky and unconventional, the exact opposite of Elijah. He eventually realised that the personality you showed the world wasn't the real one. You were an organised person, thinking things though and no matter how many stupid comments you made, they always meant something.

That night he was helping Kol. Why? He didn't know. But Rabekah claimed it would be a good opportunity for some brother bonding. You had no qualms with it, Elijah needed some time out. He was returned home shortly after finishing and turning down his brother's offer for drinks. When he called out your name, he recived no answer. He found his odd as you were still usually up.

When he walked into the den, the anger that radiated off of him was thick enough to cut with a knife. The furniture that lied in disarray in the den made him aware that not only was his wife taken but she was probably injured. The faint smell of blood didn't help.

So, with an angry heart and elongated fangs, the original left the house with a thirst for blood.
__________

You woke up in a cell, tied up to a chair. The scene wasn't anything new for you though, getting kidnapped had become a usual part of your routine as it happened about every few months. What was the point of this again? A list of past reasons were running through your head when your skin suddenly started burning.

Your head snapped to the side and you glared the person who held the vervain hose. Even though you were able to withstand most pain, certain against the skin still hurt like a bitch. You were about to say something when the door slammed open and a woman stepped in.

"Hello there," you looked up either a bored expression. "Now, all you have to do is answer my questions and I'll let you go. Am I clear?"

"Bite me!" You spat at her. She huffed and looked at the man holding the hose. He sprayed you and you groaned, the other wounds hadn't healed yet. The woman walked towards you and lifted your face up by your chin, quite violently.

"Where's Niklaus?" Your eyes widened and you slumped back in your chair.

"Are you shitting me?" You ripped your hands from the chair and rushed in front of the guy. He went to put the hose on but you righted his heart to fast for him to do so.

You pulled off the woman's head and went to go out the door when a stake was shot through your stomach. You vamped out and let's just say, it got messy.
__________

"She's waking up." Ws the first thing you heard when you regained consciousness. A groan fell from your lips and you tried to sit up. Your body ached and you let out a cry. You saw a blur and soon enough Elijah was by your side and holding you in his arms.

"What happened to you my darling?" He caressed your face softly and placed a kiss against your(probably sticky) forehead. The sensation that ran through your body after was enough to give you shivers. Your connection was strong, a mate bond. This was further proved by the fact that you healed instantly and your body felt refreshed.

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

"But you were badly injured when I found you. I can't help but think that this was my faul-" you silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"Don't fret love. I'm fine." You got up and walked to the bathroom that connected to the main room. Just as you were about to step inside Elijah gently turned you to face him. He took your hand in his and placed a kiss on it before lowering his head into the crook of your neck.

"Perhaps you should allow me to bathe you. Only to check for any persisting injuries of course."

Your breath was shaky as you felt his on your neck. your nodded your head and he smiled before attaching his lips to your neck and carrying you into the bathroom.
__________

Well then.

Hi, I know you all hate me but I'm a nice person so you shouldn't. Sorry for being MIA. It was a case of writer's block and a little bit of the hell I call school.

I won't make any promises though, I honestly don't know when I will update again.

Love you all
-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017