Bean Boozled {Klaus}

Lately, you had been having a pretty crappy time. First, your friends decided that you were no longer able to stay in their group because you were involved with Niklaus Mikaelson. And just after you were turned, your family had been killed in an 'accident'. You knew it was one of Klaus's enemies though. He noticed that you had been down in the dumps so he whisked you away to a home he had in the country in England. Once you got there, the weather didn't help but he was determined to make you happy. So one afternoon, he pulled you to the sitting room.

The scene was quite humorous actually. The big bad hybrid sitting criss-cross on the sofa as you did the same. You wore only your underwear and he only had his pants on. Two bags of candy in between you two and glares aimed at each other. You raised an eyebrow and your hand twitched.

"Draw." You and Niklaus drew a candy out of the bag and popped them into your mouths. You chewed in your sweet one and nearly choked as you saw Klaus' face. It twisted in many ways and you struggled to hold in your laugh. But you couldn't do it anymore. You let out the laugh you had been holding in and it echoed through the house. Niklaus swallowed with some difficulty and glared at you. You bit your lip and your laughter became a mere chuckle.

"Why did I agree to play this game again?" Nik spat out nothing in his mouth and tried to reach for his glass. You swooped your hand and hit it on his and gave him a look.

"Because you love me." You brought him closer and kissed him on the lips before cupping his face and looking into his eyes. "Now draw."

He chuckled and leaned back again. Shaking his head he picked up a candy and ate it as you ate yours. Yet again, his face twisted a he tasted the sourness of the candy. And yet again, you laughed. But he didn't mind. No matter the reason, Niklaus would do anything and everything to see you happy, even if it meant acting like a fool for just a little while.

__________

request.

Short and sweet.

Or short and shit. I choose the latter. Anyways, there's only a week left of summer vacation and it sucks. When are you guys going back? I'm going back January 13th.

Love you all

-Zoe

P.S; watch The Good Dinosaur. I cried for so long.

Republished:20 May 2017