Tears {Matt}

Oh, Mondays. It's nobody's favourite day of the week and the one that you've had so far had to take the cake. This morning, you woke up to an empty bed, with only a short note from Matt saying he would be busy all day. Then you got to work late and your a-hole of a boss threatened to fire you. Then your car got a flat tyre and you spent about an hour trying to change it which meant that you came home later than usual which meant that you were extra grumpy.

But the thing that made it all the more frustrating, was the fact that today was the day you wanted to tell your boyfriend that you were pregnant. Having found out only a week ago, you were a bit hesitant to tell him but you two had had one of your heart to heart talks and Matt confessed that he wanted it spend the rest of his life with you. This was enough to convince you that this pregnancy would work out.

So, when you got home, you decided to put your anger and stress behind you. You kicked off your shoes and locked the while calling for Matt. He didn't answer so you just sighed and walked up the stairs. As you reached the top, you noticed that there were rose petals lying on the ground. you furrowed your eyebrows and followed the petals to your room, where you pushed open the door and gasped.

There, in the middle of your bedroom floor was Matt Donovan on one knee surrounded by a heart made of candles. You brought a hand up to your mouth and walked towards you. You stood in front of him as he uttered those important words.

"Will you marry me?" he didn't even need to ask. Getting back up, he slipped the ring on your finger as you nodded. You were very emotional after that and he chuckled before pressing his lips to his. But then, you start full on bawling.

Crying about the fact that you were about to marry the love of your life, crying about the fact that you had the shittiest day ever, and crying because you were going to have a baby. You walked to your bed and sat down with your face in your hands and Matt followed. For the second time that night, he got on his knees in front of you and pulled your hands away from your face.

"What's wrong y/n? Tell me baby." At the word baby, you started crying harder. You tried stopping and for the longest time you weren't able to say anything until you managed to fess up the truth.

"I'm pregnant." And in that moment, Matt's heart stopped beating for a fraction of a second. He only looked at you until tears welled up in his eyes and he smiled the biggest smile you had ever seen. He pulled you in for a hug and you started saying something but he shushed you.

"I love you"

__________

What is this sappy shit? I'm feeling so fluffy tonight and it's freaking me out. So a word of warning, the next one is gonna be hot and heavy because that's just how I roll.

Love you all

-Zoe

ALSO; I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE THUG LIFE, THE THUG LIFE CHOSE ME –the king

Republished:20 May 2017