Power{Mikaelsons} (part 2)

Things had gone pretty well. You settled in nicely with your family and even helped foil a few plans. You were  starting to feel like a part of the family you never had.

But that would never really work would it?

It had been a peaceful day, you were looking after Hope when the gates to the compound flew open. People came storming in and you grabbed Hope and tried to run, but an aneurysm sent you to your knees. You hugged the screaming baby to your chest as tightly as you could, but to no avail. She was ripped from your arms and spelled to fall asleep. You let out a yelp as your body was flung against the wall.

"You're supposed to be dead," were the last words you heard before you passed out. 
__________

Your family returned home not even 5 minutes after you and Hope were taken. They all sped through the compound for signs that you two were here. But they found none.

Soon,the quarter was filled with vampires and werewolves alike, looking for you and Hope. Your father had an idea about who it could have been and Niklaus shared his thought. They got Davina to locate as many witches as she could find and soon enough a group was discovered. The originals all looked at each other and groaned.

It always had to be the graveyard.
__________

You were rudely awoken with a dagger to your side. Your body was numb to pain though and you soon realised that it was a spell that caused it. Trying to move was useless, you were just stuck.

But when you heard the faint cry of your only cousin, you lost it.

You ripped free of the chains that held you and immediately ran towards the witches around you. You were weak, so weak, but it didn't matter. You were mad, anxious and pissed beyond belief. Heads went flying, blood was splattered and screams were heard. You didn't care, you mind was void and you only focused on protection.

The protection of baby Hope.

And only when you killed the final captor, had your family arrived. They stared in horror at the scene in front of them. And then they saw you.

Your body was curled over Hope's and you were sobbing- it was odd for them to see you in such a fragile state. Over the few months you had lived with them, you rarely showed any drastic emotions and when you did, it was usually towards Hope. But now they didn't know what to do. But your father took calculated steps to you and put a hand on your back.

You stared up at him and he took the sleeping child from your arms and handed her to her mothet. Then he gently lifted you into his arms-not caring about the blood staining his suit-and walked out of the cemetery.

Elijah knew that you needed him right now, and he was going to do what you needed. 
__________

You didn't wake from your comatose state for about a week. Elijah stayed by your side with baby Hope throughout the entire time, seeing as bothe of them seemed to be in particularly foul moods when they were away from you for long periods of time.

The family decided that the two of you stayong there was too dangerous and when you woke up, your aunt Rebekah would leave New Orleans with you two. It was a hard desicion but it was the best one for the situation.

So as your father sat with Hope in his arms and your hand in his, he looked between you two and realised that even though family came with power, the safety of family was more important.
__________

There you go.

Also. 100k!? I love you guys.

Im working on requests right now. And I've started two new books so if you feel like reading another one of my shitty books go ahead. They're on my profile.

Always and forever
-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017