1. Really?!!

I woke to the Sun blaring in my eyes. I squinted and looked around. Where am I? I closed my eyes to think back to last night. What happen? I remember my best friend Amber and I getting ready to go out and celebrate the end of our freashman year. We went to a party. Not just any party but my older brother Calum's party. Uggh. Then we started drinking and dancing and that's all she wrote.

I left my hand up to rub my eyes and realized I didn't have any clothes on. What the actual shit. I reached for a sheet to cover up with. I looked around the room somemore to see which of the morons room I was in. By the look of the dragon ball z and pokemon posters along with bands. I was in Michael's room. Great. I sat up and looked over at him dead asleep. He was in his boxers. I got up easily and tip toe over to my shorts and slide them on. I found my bra and slipped it on. I try to find my red halter but it was M.I.A. but instead I found one of his band shirts. Sliping on the black Ramones shirt I grabbed my shoes and snuck out of the room. Everyone was asleep still. The apartment was a mess. I noticed Luke was passed out on the couch. I shook my head and left. Outside the door I slipped my vans on and left. I try calling Amber to see where she was at. But knowing her she probably sleeping somewhere. I went by a coffee shop on the way back to our apartment. I wasn't like my brother got two scholorship. One for music and the other for soccor. My parents saved up for my tuition. And what they saved for Calum went towards my rents and part of my bill's and allowance I got each month to spend wisely they said. Mainly for food and necessarys.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. It was quiet. I shut the door and went straight for the Advil bottle in the kitchen. I popped two and swallowed some coffee. I pulled out my phone. I had a few textes from Amber last night asking where I'm at and that she was heading home. I grabbed our coffees and went to her room. She was asleep under the covers. I sat the cups down and crawled into bed with her. Closing my eyes and wishing my head would quit hurting she started moving.

"Where the hell did you go last night?" she mumbled asleep still.

"To Michaels room apparently." Her eyes shot open.

"Michael Clifford?"

I nod. This huge grin appeared on her face.

"That's so awesome!" She beamed as she sat up.

"Really? How so?" I sat up beside her and handed her her coffee.

"Well for one he's Michael Clifford. One of the raddest guys ever and two he's Michael Clifford."

"Yes I know who he is. You forget I grew up knowing him. He's been best friends with my brother for ages and oh yeah we dated before." I said sarcastically. By the look on her face she must had never knew that.

"What? When?"

"It was summer before you moved here. I was like a freshman in high school and he was a Junior. No big deal." I schrugged. Amber moved here our sophomore year. We instantly became best friends. Which is weird cause we are total opposite. She's all girly and into frilly dresses and I'm into bands and shorts.

"Why did yall break up?"

"Because we fought a lot and he was going to college and I wanted to give him his freedom."

"Well at least last night was the first time yall slept together." she took a sip. I didn't say anything. She turned to me.
"He stole your innocence? Wait where's my bible and holy water?" She leaned over to her night stand. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes he did. But it wasn't like that. He wasn't after me just for that. We knew each other for so long that it was bound to happen I would end up with him. He was my first crush. But like I said we fought to much so we took a little break." I took another sip.

"So y'all back together?" I spit my coffee out at that.

"Whoah slow down there cowboy. No one said that. We had meaningless sex. That's it."

"Well as long as yall used protection then everything should be okay." she laid her head on my shoulders. Yup everything will be fine.