28. Devastation

□ CALUM'S POV □

We was all sitting in the waiting room. They rushed her back to check her out and didn't want anyone in the room with her. Michael and I through down and had to call security. My mom was sitting next to me crying. She was a nervous wreck. Truthfully we all were. We all had read puffy eyes from crying. No one talking. They also had to rush Frank to the ER as well but he's going to jail for assault. I would had gone but the cop saw my sister and said he the bastard deserve worst then what I did. So he gave me a free pass.

"I can't do this anymore." Michael stood up and started walking around. I couldn't move. I was in a daze. I can't get the image of my sisters mangle body out of my head. A doctor walked in the waiting room.

"The family of Alexander Hood?" We all stood up and walked over. "All of yall are Family?"

"Yes these are my sons and daughter and the babies father now what the hell is it doctor?" My mom forced out.

"Right so this is hard to hear but she was raped and which cause a hemorrhage and ripped the placentas. She's in the delivery room for an emergency C-section. If we don't they will surely die. She has no broken bones but is badly bruised." I grabbed Michael when he mention the twins.

"What are their chances of survival?" Michael asked.

"Honestly with today's technology we have a 60% rate at 23 weeks along. But they may have blindness or verbal palsey. Or may not. We won't know for now." I feel a little better but there's a 40% they won't survive. My mom grabbed us and hugged us all. She let go and looked at all of us.

"We have to say strong. All of us. We have to for her. She needs our strength." We all nod. "Now whose hungry? I have to give my mind a break. I shook my head no. I went to sit back down. Michael followed me. The rest went with my mom. I just looked at the floor.

"I was right next door." I mumbled.

"Don't do that. Do not blame yourself. You had no clue he was like that neither of us did." I broke down.

"My baby sister is I'm there cause of him. Your kids have to be born early cause of him Michael." I was so angry. Michael's parents walked in and he ran over there to them. His mom started crying. She walked over to me and hugged me.

"Mom's in the cafeteria if you want to see her." She nod and walked off. I sat back down and try not to think. I just want her to walk out of the room with her long brown hair swaying and her bright smile. I want to hear her fuss with Michael. I just want her better. I want to hold her and protect her. Like I couldn't before. I'm her brother. I was suppose to know if she's in harm. I need to get out of here. I walked outside to get some fresh air. Some old lady walked in with a older man. She looked mad. Oh well. I stood there trying to clear my head till I heard yelling. I ran back on and seen Michael's dad trying to fight the guy that just walked in. I ran up to Michael.

"What the hell is going on?"

"That's Franks parents." He said through gritted teeth. He was holding his dad back. The security guard came in and told us to sit down or hell call the police. We all calmed down and sat.

"I'm not understanding why we are here. It's ten are night. I could be asleep by now. No I'm here because he went to some party and slept with some girl and got him in trouble cause her boyfriend found out."

"Excuse me?" I spoke. She looked at me in discussed. "Your asshole of a son raped my sister while she was 23 weeks pregnant. He beat the shit out of her. He was her boyfriend." I said through gritted teeth. I was getting pissed. My fist were balled up.

"He wasn't the father. He told me she doesn't know who the dad is cause she parties all the time and had multiple sex partners." She smirked. Michael laughed.

"That's bullshit cause eif been fucking her for four years. I been the only one and those or my babies. They and dress twins. Well I was the only one till your son raped her." I was about explode. Let her say one thing and I'll do something I never did a day in my life and that is hit a bitch.

"So not blame my son for her mistake. She put out and he took what was offered. Not his fault she gets around. If she had better home training she wouldn't be so loose." Before I said anything my mom walked up.

"Hi I'm Joy Hood. And you must be Franks parents?"

"Yes I'm Margaret Golden and this is my husband Jeff Golden." She smirked

"Oh as in Golden corps? The richest family in the city?"

"Yes."

"Good because I need to know who to go after when this is done. Because someone didn't have no hometraining they decide to rape my daughter and there will be repercussion. And not to mention I already have my lawyers working on paperwork. Did I mention my daughter was only 23 weeks pregnant. I wonder how much jail time he will get for that." She got look in her face. "Now bitch if you want to run your mouth about my kids and how I raise them you come to me. I'm woman enough to take it and you. Keep my daughter out your fucking mouth before I make you get another lip job." She straighten up and went to walk away till she said something else. Mom slung around and punched her dead in mouth. We all started shouting excited. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Way to go mom!" I shouted. The woman walked off to the bathroom bleeding.