12. Giving Up

》a pictures she sent Michael《

This job hunting sucks. I literally been everywhere searching. No one wants to hire me because of my pregnancy. Said it's not worth training me, because I will get use to it or they use to me and I have to leave for maternity leave. It's a hassle they said. So now I'm sitting in my room watching tv while the boys are playing a video game. My stomach started growling and I did not want to get up. I'm so lazy. Instead I text Michael to bring me some hot pockets. I have my own room. I was staying in Michael's room at first but we was irritating eachcother. We were constantly fighting. So Luke moved into Ashtons room and gave me his old room. I felt bad for him doing that.

Few minutes later Michael walked in carrying a plate with three hot pockets. I gave him a questioning look.

"Don't worry babe. Ones for me." He sat down beside me in the bed and handed me the plate. He took one and started eating.

"What you watching?" he said with a mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm watching a sappy love movie on the lifetime channel. Go back playing video games." he looked over at me.

"Why are you so ill?"

"Cause I'm trying to watch a movie in piece." he turned to me and stared.

"No you been like this for a while. What's up talk to me." I sighed.

"I'm frustrated cause I can't find a job. I'm hungry all the time. I'm always crying. My boobs hurts." I started sniffling. "I live with my stupud brother and his stupid roommates. And all I want is a Margarita and foot rub." I wiped my eyes free of the fallen tears.

"I'm sorry baby you can't find a job. Come here." he grabbed my feet and strated rubbing them. It was feeling good. I lay there staring at the ceiling. Thinking about everything.

"So you know Maude from work my receptionist? Well today she tells me she's not coming in any more that she quits. So now I have to find a new person to work the office." I sat up and looked at him. Was he serious?

"What about me?" he smirked at me.

"Well would you be interested? I'll have to show you shit." I sat all the way up and beamed at him. I can't believe this.

"Yes I'm interested!"

"Not only will we be living together but working together as well." He raised an eyebrow. "You okay with that?" I nod my head vigorously. He laughed and moved back to his original place beside me. I lean up against him and gave him the remote. I took in a whiff of his cologne and smiled. I looked up at him watching tv. I moved my head closer to his ears.

"Go lock my door." I whispered and took his earlobe between my teeth.

¤¤¤¤¤

♡Michael's POV♡

I walked out of room after she was asleep. I walked down the hall to the living room with the boys. They were all watching some weird shit about aliens or something. I sat there staring. I still can't fathom what the hell is going on with us. Are we together or aren't we? We really need to discuss this. I want to be with her. But she just drives me so insane. Her smart mouth and additude. But then there are times when she's so sweet and vulnerable and I just want to shield her from her problems. She knows I'll do just about anything for her.

"Yo Mikey! Where did you go?" Ashton yelled not bothering to turn around.

"I'm right here dude." They all turned to look at me.

"Is that hickeys all over your neck?" Calum asked.

"Dude is your lip bleeding?" Ashton squinted at my lip trying to study it.

"So either you got laid or got in a fight." Luke raised an eyebrow. Since she's gotten pregnant our sex has changed. It's more hungry and sometimes abusive. She blames it on her hormones. I blame it on...well you know. But we always had great sex. Now it's just even more amazing. I felt my cheeks flush. And about to speak when Lexi walked in with messy hair in a tank top and yoga pants. She hasn't noticed us all staring just yet. She went into the kitchen for something to drink she came back out and then noticed us.

"What?"

"Lexi quit fucking my best friend. He's an innocent kitten." Calum spoke. We all laughed. She groaned.

"Calum shut up." She walked in to see what we were watching. Luke scooted over so she could sit by him on the big couch. I glared at them. I know I shouldn't be but I was a little jealous she didn't want to sit by me. I noticed Luke gave her a blanket and she looked at him weird. He pointed to her chest and she looked down. She had hickeys all over her chest. Oopps. I smiled to myself. I took my shirt off and threw it at her. She smiled and slipped it on. I've noticed since she moved in that she loves wearing anything of mine just about. We all just sat and hung out watching movies till it was time to go bed. Or as I like to say it. It was time for Lexi to go to sleep and she wanted me to rub her back while everyone else stayed up.

¤¤¤¤¤

☆Lexi's POV☆

Michael already left for work before I even got up. I rolled out bed and walked to my mirror. I lifted my shirt up and looked at my baby bump. It was getting bigger. It's starting to become noticable. I took a picture and sent it to Michael.

Grabbing some clothes I went to go get a shower and get ready for the day. Michael said I didn't have to go to work till tomorrow if I wanted to. So today I'm going to catch up on things I need to catch up on.