31. 12 weeks old.

Today is the day they get to come home. Andrew weighs 4 lbs and 7 oz. And little Ava weighs barely 4 lbs. She's our tiny princess. They progress fast and strong. The doctors were so amaze they made progress so fast. I started breast feeding them two weeks ago.

Michael are doing good. I started therapy. I had to much anger in me to function. I got so bad that Michael couldn't touch me without me freaking out. But now I'm good. I'm taking some medicine as well. I came home to a new bedroom. Mavis changed everything even the rug. Which I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for all of my friends or should I say my family. They have been so supportive. I go to court to testify against Frank next month.

Michael held my hand as we walked to the NICU. We was carrying their carseats. I know everyone is looking forward to seeing the babies but I told everyone to give us a day to get them settle then they can come by. We walked up to their incubator. They have seperate ones now.

"Hey mommy's babies." I walked up to them. They were asleep.

"Good morning. I just laid Ava down from feeding her. They been changed. Just have you sign some papers and your all set to leave. Well after we go over some things. I was so excited. The nurse walked back to her office. Michael was packing up their blankets and other things we brought. She return with some paper. She handed them to me. I sign where all she told me to sign.

"Great. Even though they are going him you still have to pay attention the them extra closely. Frequent feedings. Make sure they don't get to hot or to cold. Watch their breathing. For wheezing and shortness. I'm sending home and apnea machine to monitor them while they sleep." She handed me a bag. I took and put it on my shoulder. She continued explaining things to me. When she was done she told us it was okay for us to leave. We placed the babies in the car seat and we left.

I swear Michael drove like a freaken grandma. Claim he wants to be safe for the twins. He helped me with the twins. I went to sit on the couch and unbuckled them from their seats. It felt so good to hold them and have them home. Michael sat beside me and took Ava from me. I laid Andrew on my chest and kept him close. I was beyond happy. I grabbed Michael's hand and looked over st him.

"Who knew I would be sitting here happy with twins and you after everything that happen."

"I did. I always knew I would end up with you." I leaned over to kiss him. He did make me happy. It was always him.

"Mavis told me when I was outside that they are having a cool out over there and invited us. She said she would had come in bit she understands. She's glad they home."

"Sounds fun." Michael moved in the same day I was released from the hospital. Mainly because I couldn't sleep alone anymore.

Andrew was getting fussy. He was rutting around. The nurse said that's him trying to feed. I sat up and pulled my shirt down to feed him. Michael got up and put Ava in her bouncy seat. She was dead to the world. Needless to say she sleeps just like me. I burped Andrew after he was done. I put him in his seat when he was asleep. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass for some water. Michael walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed up my neck. I let out a little gasp. I haven't been touched like this in awhile. I turned around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him.

"I'm willing to try to see how far I can go tonight." We haven't been able to be intimate lately. I still freak out every time it goes to far.

"You know I'm not gonna push you." I kissed him to stop.

"I know love. That's why I'm willing to try tonight. You need to be rewarded." I smiled.

"In that case let's try right now." I giggles when he started kissing my neck.

♢♢♢♢♢♢

The next day we walked next door for the cook out. It was a small get together. Mostly for everyone to meet the twins. Everyone gushed over them. All the boys went out to grill and drink beer. The girls stayed inside with the babies and help prepare food. Mavis won't let me help and said I need to sit and rest. I just laughed. My mom was walking around with her glass of wine. I rolled my eyes smiling.

When the food was down we set up a table outside since it was still nice out. It wasn't to cold out. The twins said inside though. They were asleep. I had the baby monitor. Michael stood by me and we chat with our friends and family. His parents was here as well. Everything was perfect. I was blissfully happy. Nothing can top this.

"Calum." Michael called Calum over. He walked up smiling.

"What bro?"

"I want to know if I can marry your sister. She's banging." I was confused. Was he asking me if I would marry him?

"I don't know man why do you want to marry her?" They both looked at me. I couldn't breath.

"Because she the most beautiful woman I ever seen and not just by looks. Her personality is beautiful. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She has the biggest heart. She has to keep forgiving me for my bullshit. She calls me out on it too. She gave me the two most precious gifts any woman can give a man. She's been through so much and still smiles. She's strong which makes me strong. She is my strength, my everything. Why wouldn't I marry her." He took an breath and grabbed my hands. It was like it was just us two. No one else. "I remember the day I knew I was gonna make you my future. You had just gotten your braces. We went to get ice cream afterwards cause your mouth was sore and that was your treat for not crying. Your mom took us all out as well. A girl from school saw you started picking on you. You just glared at her as she kept walking. And you said I wonder if I can bit harder with my metal teeth. I knew then that I was gonna make you mine. You didn't give a shit and I loved that. And still don't. I still love that." He was still looking at me

"What you say Calum? Can I marry her?"

"Up to her man." Calum handed him a ring box. He got down on one knee.

"Alexandra Ruth Hood will you do me pleasure of marrying me?" He open the box and sat in the middle was a beautiful rose gold ring with a square diamonds and the band was braided.

"You know if I remember correctly you did something similar like this when you first asked me out." I couldn't help the blush. "Yes idiot I'll marry you!" He put the ring on my finger. He stood up and snatched me up in his arms. We twirled around and stopped when our lips met. Now I was beyond happy.

"I love you Michael."

"I love you Lexi."