11. 13 weeks.

Michael wasn't able to get off of work to come with me to the doctors. So my mother is coming along. She picked me up from the boys apartment. She said she wants to make the day out of it. We sat in the waiting room at the office. I was flipping through a magazine when my phone vibrated. It was a message from michael.

Sorry babe again I couldn't make it. Just trying to finish this alternator on this car so they can come pick it up sooner and we get $$$ sooner :p good luck at appointment plz keep me posted ♡♡

I couldn't help but smile. It wasn't nothing major but it was kinda sweet I guess.

"So what's going on with you and the babies daddy?" My mother joked.

"I don't know. I guess we two people that are having twins together and we gonna raise them together." I sat back and rested my head against the wall. She just chuckled. She has a bad habit of doing that instead of telling me what she thinks. Which I'm glad cause I was not in the mood to argue.

The nurse finally called me back. She took my weight and blood pressure and tempt. She led us to an exam room. She left us there alone till the doctor came in. After a few moments the doctor walked in. I introduced her to my mom and we started talking about my symptoms and things happening in my life. Then she went on to explain how I shouldn't stress so much. Yeah good luck with that doc. I laid back so she could give me an ultrasound. She put the wand on my stomach with the gel. I looked over at the screen. Two little things popped up.

"There they are. Looks like they are going to be fraternal twins. You see how they are in separate sacs. They formed from two different eggs and have different placenta." She went on to explain. Which was neat. Their heartbeat filled the room. I brought my phone up to video the monitor and get the heartbeat. As I was filming one kicked their leg a little. I felt it for the first time. Then the other kicked. I grabbed my bump and teared up a bit. It felt like little butterflies in there.

"That was their first kick daddy." I spoke to the phone and ended the video. I sent it to Michael.

I sat up when she was done and cleaned myself off. I can't believe I felt their first kick and got it on video. I couldn't help my smile and the flutter in my heart. The doctor handed me pictures of the twins.

"Any questions?"

"Yes when can we find out about the genders of the babies?" I asked egared. She smiled.

"Well somewhere between 15 to 20 weeks. So probably your next check up we can hopefully see what the twins are."

"Okay thank you." We walked out to the check out window. My next appointment is in four weeks. I'm excited now. I can't wait to find out what the twins are.

"What you want for lunch?"

"You're my hero. You so read my stomach." We laughed "but I'm feeling mexicanish." So we drove to our favorite Mexican resturant. We sat down and a waitress walked up to hand us menus and take our drink orders. I order water and my mom order a sprite. We looked over at the menu making small talk about different things. The waitress came back to take our orders. Mom order a taco salad and I order enchilada and a supreme taco. They give chips and salsa free. The waitress left with our menus.

"So how's job hunting going?"

"Horrible mom. But good news is I can do online this year in school so that's a plus." She smiled and nod.

"And what about Amber?"

"Well she called me couple days ago. She's in Italy till next week she said. She misses us but she's having a blast. She met a few friends. Crushing on her tour guide. So there you go." Mom continued asking me questions and we continued talking. I told her how fun it was living with the boys. It's never dull. They always around if they ain't working.

"You seem happier Lex."

"Thanks mom. I'm trying to make the best out of this. I know they ain't a mistake. It's not their fault I had unprotected sex with Michael. But I'm kinda glad I did cause just these past couple weeks I grew attached to them. It's crazy but I already love them."

"It's not crazy. It's a mother in you coming out." She grabbed my hand. And smiled. The waitress came back and set our orders down and walked off. We started eating. My phone buzzed. I picked it up to see who it was. Which was Michael and Calum and Luke and Ashton.

M~ omg thats the best ever! You have no idea how happy that video made me. Thank you!! :D

C~ future soccer players like their uncle!!!

L~ Calum is sitting beside me telling me about the future soccer players. Tell him to shut up!! But that was a neat video...please don't send me a video where you call Michael daddy ;)

A~ that's the neatest shit I ever seen!

I just rolled my eyes at all their texts. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I continued eating. Michael must had sent them the video.

We paid after we left. We walked out to moms car and she started driving. We pulled into a shopping center. I looked over at her.

"I have a surprise for you. We are going shopping. I know we don't know what the babies are but we can get some stuff can't we? It don't have to be much." I smiled and agreed. We got out and walked into the store. It was wall to wall baby stuff. Mom grabbed a buggy and started pushing it along the isles. There was so much cuteness everywhere. We went down an isle full of baby pillows. She picked up this huge long one. Looked like a curvy body pillow.

"What the hell is that?"

"Lexi mouth. But it's a maternity pillow. Trust me. This will become your best friend. It helps you sleep comfortably as your belly gets bigger." She plopped a pink one in the buggy. We walked along futher. Till we were in the maternity clothes. We picked out some clothes for me to try on. This was my favorite part of shopping. Trying on clothes. She threw some outfits in the buggy. We went over to the book section. She found one called 'what to expect when expecting', a baby name book, and even a book for the first years of their lives. She threw a few more books in the buggy. She grabbed a couple for Michael to read as well. She said he doesn't have to. Just for him to look at when he gets nervous. She then bought some special headphones for my belly so the babies could hear music. Then we made it to the baby clothes. We didn't get much. Just some plain white onsies. And a pack of cute unisex socks. And little cute hats. Then she said she was ready. She paid for everything even though I begged her not to. We loaded everything into her car and we left.