8. Secrets

I drove to Michael's apartment when he text me he's off. I just had on a pair of yoga pants and cami. I was not felling up for more then that. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun before I got out. Grabbing my keys and phone I locked the car and went inside. The elevator ride made me nauseous. I text him to open the door I was about there. When the elevator dinged and open I ran out and down the hall to Michael's place. I ran inside and into the bathroom. I felt like I was puking up everything I ate the past four years. I felt a hand on my back rubbing. I started crying. He picked my face up and rubbed it with a wet rag. He was cleaning me off. I laid my head on his chest as he rocked me. I felt safe in his arms. I was enjoying this. He tilt my chin up.

"You okay?" I nod my head. He helped me up and lead me to the living room. He sat down and pulled me next to him.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was good. Finally finished working on that V8 engine for the truck. How was your day?"

"It was eventful." We laughed at my reference to lunch earlier. I yawned. My eyelids were getting droopy. And then blackness came on as I fell asleep.

***

♡MICHAELS POV♡

I came back in with bags full of stuff. I set everything down in the kitchen. I walked into my room to check on Lexi. She was still asleep. After she passed out on me in the living room I toted her in here so she could be more relaxed. I walked back into the kitchen. As I was unloading the bags a thought kept bothering me. What did Calum mean this isn't the first time. I'm not stupid enough to believe it was about us having sex. No. Was she pregnant before by me or some other dude.

"Michael?" I jumped. I turned around to see her standing the doorway smiling. She lookes so perfect standing there. I couldn't help the smile. I really want to tell her how I feel but I know she doesn't feel the same way. She's past us being together. I know when we was together I never treated her right. I was constantly flirting with other girls. Never spoiled her or gave her attention. I wish I could go back to those days. I really do.

"Yeah babe?" I reaponded.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah was just thinking. Hey I got us a couple movies. Some chips and dip. Cookies and ice cream. Pickles. Um some nutella? I didn't know what you want snack wise so I got a variety and also stoped by and got us taco bell. I know how you mentioned you was craving it." She just beamed like I did something magical and all I did was buy food. Girls and their food. I smiled and took everything to the living room. We sat down and I handed her two movies.

"So you got Insurgent and Mocking Jay part 2. Hard decision." She sat there thinking on what to watch she then handed me Insurgent.

"Well it was either that or fifty shades." I got up to put the movie in. She just laughed. I sat back down beside her and she curled up next to me.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me what's wrong please." She sat up and stared at me. Pleading with her eyes. "I know there's something wrong. I know you. Your to quiet." Have I really been quiet? I guess I have.

"Its nothing just what Calum said." She tilt her head in confusion. "About this not being the first time. What does he mean?" She bit her lip. So there's a story to it.

"Okay you remember our break up sex? Well after a month I noticed I haven't started yet. And I started panicking thinking I was pregnant. I couldn't remember if we used something or not so I went back to read my diary entry where it mentioned us having break up sex and I read where I wrote that you used a condom. And then I calmed down. And like the next day I spotted. I was like late for two day. So I wrote in my diary how stupid I was and that's what Calum read. So you see no big deal." I held back a laugh. But I couldn't anymore. She through a pillow at me saying it wasn't funny.

"No baby it is. I'm sorry. I'll stop." I stopped laughing. I pulled her into a hug. I'm just glad it wasn't bigger then that. She sat up again.

"What color did you want to dye it?"

"Nothing major just black." She nod.

"Lets go do it." She stood up and waited for me to stand.

"What me or my hair?" I joked. She smiled.

"Both." She winked at me and left for me to follow her. Which I did relunctly.