4. Girl talk

We sat on my bed talking. I was advoiding the topic and she knew I wasn't ready just yet. But she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Okay so are you going to tell me or not?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay here." I handed her the sonogram. She looked at it confused.

"What is this? I don't know what I'm looking at."

"It's a ultrasound picture of the babies." I said nonchalantly.

"Aw the babies. Wait! Babies?" I nod my head yes. She stared wide eyed at the picture. "So have you thought about what your going to do? What does Michael want?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly don't know what he wants. I wish I did. I know I kinda do want to them. I know it's not gonna be easy with just one baby but double the work. I don't know maybe it won't be so bad with Michael's help. He said he'll be there for me. I just know we need to talk.

"So have you thought about what your gonna do over summer break?" I asked to change the subject. I grabbed a slice of pizza not really listening to her ramble on about visting family. I wonder what Michael was doing or what he was thinking.

<3 Michaels POV <3

I sat in my chair in the living room thinking. Christ I can't believe I got her pregnant. And top it all off I can't tell my best friend cause it's her big brother. Uggh what am I going to do? I wouldn't know what to do with one baby let alone two. How can I be so stupid and forget to put in a condom. I ruined her life now. Well maybe I didn't she might put them up for adoption. Am I okay with that? I don't know how I would feel about that. They are half mine. I'm struggling real bad. I stood up and walked into Ashton's room. Since he's a good listener maybe he can help. I walked in and he was laying on his bed reading a magazine.

"Yo Ashton got a minute?"

"Sure." He sat up and moved his curls out of his eyes. I nod and sat in the chair at the desk.

"Promise you won't tell anyone? Not even Calum." he nod. "I got Lexie pregnant." I winced as his eyes got huge.

"As in Calum's little sister Lexie?"

"With twins." I continued.

"What the actual hell man?!" He stood up and started pacing back and forth. "What are you going to do? Oh man this is big."

"I told her I would be there to support any decsions she made and I'll be there for her." He stopped and turned to me.

"What?"

"I said I-"

"I know what you said but why aren't you helping her make this decision. She needs your input as well. What the hell is wrong with You? Go talk to her." He practically yelled at me.

"And say what?" I sat there.

"Do you want to keep them or give them up?" he soothed.

"Well in all honestly I would like to watch them grow up. I would love to provide for them and stress over them. They are mine."

"Then go tell her. Tell her Now." Ashton shooed me out of his room. On the way out the door I ran past Calum and Luke. No time to talk I ran down the hall to the stairs.

:) Lexie POV (:

I was putting the ice cream back in the fridge when I heard a banging on the door. Licking the ice cream off my finger I went to open it. Michael stood there staring at me with my finger in my mouth. I was shocked. What's he want this late at night?

"Michael?"

"Can we talk in your room?" I raised my eyebrow at him in questioning. I stepped aside and let him in. He followed me to my room. I sat at the headboard and he sat at the foot.

"Lexie I know I told you I would support your decision and I will but I think it was selfish of me if I didn't give you my opinion on our babies. But I want to keep them. And before you say anything about taking care of them you know I'm running my own business. Yeah it's not the best glamorous job But it pays the bills. And I think we could do this if we tried. Its not going to be easy and I promise you it won't but I do promise you won't go through it alone." oh my goodness that was such a good speech. I went to open my mouth to speak to shut it back and run to my bathroom. I heard him follow me. He grabbed my hair as I puked up my pizza. I don't how I'm gonna handle all this morning sickness. But in the mist of me puking I couldn't help but think about what Michael had said. How I wouldn't have to go through it alone. Did he mean it?

"Did you mean it?"

"What babe?" babe.

"That I wouldn't be alone." He started rubbing my back. He was soothing me.

"Yes I did. Come on lets get you cleaned up and into bed." He helped me up and walked me to my bed. He tucked me in and went around to lay beside me.