5. Here we go

As I walked up the steps to my moms house I was getting nervous. I didn't want to face my mom. I didn't want to disappoint her. After that night Michael and I decided we were gonna keep the babies. But we have to tell our parents as soon as possible. Calum was the one we were most nervous about. Him and his reactions. I rang the doorbell. Why did I ring the doorbell? Shaking my head I went on in. My mom came walking up with a confused look on her face.

"Did you just?" she pointed to the doorbell.

"Leave it mom." she nod and smiled.

"Well this is a lovely surprise Lexie. What's up?" Here we go. "That's a lovely red dress. Cotton?" Really mom? Rolling my eyes I spoke.

"Can we talk? Its important." She showed me into the living room. She sat on the big couch and I sat across from her in the love seat. I started forgetting. She kept staring at me.

"Well?"

"Mom before you get angry and just know I love you and I'm really sorry. I made a mistake and I can't take it back. I can't really fix it but just to live with it. Its a result of a stupid mistake." By the look on her face I knew she knew what I was talking about. The look of shock and disappointment. "I'm pregnant." My head fell after I said those words.

"By who?" she finally said.

"Michael."

"Okay. So what are your plans?" I looked up at her surprised. I figured there will be angery words or her disowning me.

"We are going to raise them together. He's running his own business just about. And I'm gonna stay in school till I have them. And I'll prolly take online classes and work ."

"Them?"

"We are having twins." she just held a blank expression.

"I see. Twins huh? And your sure yall can do this?"

"No we're not sure honestly. We're both scared. But we know together we can do this."

"So are yall going to get married or anything?" Then she had me. I wasn't even sure myself. She took my silence as an answer.

"Well there's nothing we can do about this now. But seems like you and Michael are trying to fix it and I respect that. Yall are being adults. I'll help when I can. I am disappointed but I'm very happy your taking responsibilities for your actions." she stood and walked over to me. I stood up and we hugged.

"How are We gonna tell dad?" I leaned away from the hug.

"We'll tell him tonight over dinner. Do you think Michael can come?"

"Sure?" it sounded more of a question. Oh this isn't going to be good.

<3 Michael POV <3

I sat in my moms living room waiting for her to get done baking cookies. I picked up my phone as it chimed.

Baby mama: dinner at my moms tonight at 7 don't be late. Dress nice. btw I'm in my apartment alone I'll send something ;)

Me: Uggh fine...like what babe ;)

I laid my phone down as my mom walked in. She wiped her hands on a hand towel and laid it in the coffee table. She smiled at me awaiting for me to speak.

"Mom I fucked up okay. But I'm handling it. I got Lexie pregnant." Her eyes widen. Oh no mom don't be upset. Her face sadden.

"First of all mouth young man. Second of all what were you thinking? I can't believe you. You was doing so well." she was shaking her hand looking at the ground. "What are you going to do about it?"

"We are going to raise it together. Look I know I screwed up. But I don't look at it as a mistake but as a blessing. Yeah Lexie and I never seen eye to eye but we are going to have to try. We want this." She stared at me for a moment and then let out a sigh.

"Anything else to tell me why we're here?"

"Yeah it's twins." I handed her a sonogram. Her face paled. But as she look at the picture her frown turned into a smile. She handed it back to me and stood up to walk out the room but stopped.

"By the way your father is in his den." Then she left. Shit. I stood up and walked down the hall and knocked on his door.

"Come in." I open it and he sat in his recliner reading a car magazine.

"Uh dad could we talk?"

"What have you done now?" He laid his magazine down and laughed. He was such a jokster. I sat on the couch. Crouching over I looked at him.

"I got Lexie pregnant." I let out as a sigh. The more I said it the more it sank in. He stared at me.

"And?"

"Well I told her I would be there and she won't have to do it alone. I want to be there for her and the babies."

"Whoa wait a minute. Did I hear correctly? Babies? As in more then one?" He sat up straight.

"Yes."

"Shit son you really stepped in It this time. But I have to say even though I'm upset this happen I'm proud of you for stepping up. Hell not many guys would own up to impreganting a girl let alone admit to sleeping with her. So are yall going to get married? Move in? Or what?"

"I'm not sure. Guess we'll decide when we get to that point." He nod and sat back in his chair.

"Been meaning to tell you nice work on running the place."

"Thanks."

"Yeah it's doing real good. So good I might retire early and hand the business on to you. I mean your going to need all the income with twins. It's a lot of responsiblity But what you say?"

"Shit dad yes!" I can't believe it. "But what are you going to do for work?"

"I been saving for years. Who knows I might open up a different shop or parts store I haven't decided yet. I been thinking about this for awhile now." He smiled at me. "Now go tell your mom I want cookies. I'm wasting away over here." I laughed walking out. I told my mom what He said and bye. I got in my car and saw I had a picture message. It was from Lexie. It was of her in her panties and bra. Omg she looks hot.

Be there in five.

I sped away to her place.