13. Welcome to adulthood

{Her outfit}

♡Lexi's POV♡

The past week that I been working with Michael has been pretty good. Office work isn't that bad. Just the annoying people that call and give me additude. Michael had to go in early to start working on a SUV. Something about a head gasket. I'm not sure.

I dragged myself to my closet to pick out a cute outfit. Even though my bump is getting bigger I get to wear cute comfy clothes. I through on a pair of maroon colored legging and a grayish blue tunic. I slipped on a pair of brown sandles. I went to my mirror and fishtail braid my hair. I grabbed a brown hat and walked out of my room. No one was home. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. Then I remembered something and stopped. I turned and ran back into my room and grabbed my phone. Stupid pregnancy brain. I'm always forgetting something.

I drove to the nearest cafe to work. I ordered me a muffin and hot chocolate. I ordered Michael a grande mocha. I left after paying. I also grabbed a paper just to look at rentals. Maybe I can find something. I parked on the side next to Michael's car. Grabbing everything I went into my office. I noticed a lady sitting there reading a magazine and a man watching the news. He nod and I smiled. I set everything behind the counter.

"Is there anything I can do for y'all, while y'all wait?" I greeted them. They said no and went back to their business. I checked the messages and logged onto the computer. I started drinking my hot chocolate when the door open. Rebecca stepped in. My face fell. What was she doing her? Her best friend walked in after her. They just looked like skanks. Wearing cropped shirts that didn't cover anything and really short shorts. They were laughing as they walked up to the counter. I'm just trying to figure out why they dress alike all the time. Literally every single day. Every outfit. Whether they together or not. Weird.

"May I help you?" I greeted them.

"Yeah I'm here to pick up my vehicle." She spoke with venom. She even looked like she was glaring at me.

"The name? And kind of vehicle?"

"Really? You know who I am?" She spat. I pretend to look in the log book.

"Um nope don't see stupid slut written down or a thotmobile." I smiled at her. She scoffed and flipped her hair.

"Listen you little shit." She glared at me. "I'm not leaving until I get three things."

"And what is that?" I sniled.

"My car. An apology from you and a number from Michael." She smirked.

"You can leave with one of those things."

"Hmm" She put her figure on her chin like she was thinking. "Well I don't care about the apology. I can get my daddy to come get my car later, so I guess I'll go get that number from him." She started to turn. I stood up and gave her a death glare.

"If you walk out there and talk to him you will regret Sanchez."

"I accept that challenge." She open the door and turned to look at me. "It's not like y'all are official or anything. So he's free game." Then she walked out. She was right. We wasn't official. We was just two people having twins together. We live together but not in same room. I watched her walk over to him and started flirting. He was smiling and laughing. She said something and he looked up at me. His face fell. He looked down at Rebecca and said something. He walked off and headed towards me. He open the door and walked in. I try to play it off like I was working. He walked behind the counter and grabbed her keys and didn't say anything to me. Dick. He walked out there and gave her the keys. She handed him a piece of paper. Her and her friend walked off to her car and they drove off. He went back to work. That stupid idiot son of a bitch. Yeah I'm beyond pissed. I slammed his coffee on the counter.