15. Life's a dance

I got up to the sun shinning in my room. I had the feeling of deja vu. Except this time I didn't have sex and I'm already pregnant. I walked out into the kitchen. The apartment was a mess. I started a pot of coffee for everyone that's over. I poured me a bowl of ceral and sat down to read the classifieds. I sat at the table and started eating. It wasn't long till people started waking up. Luke was the first one in and fixed him a cup of coffee. He sat beside me and laid his head on the table.

"Whatcha got there?" He grumbled.

"The classifieds." I said munching on ceral.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm looking for rental space." He sat up.

"Your leaving us?"

"Eventually yeah. I mean I can't live here after the twins are born. Y'all won't be able to through parties." He nod. He seemed upset. He got up and walked out. I went back to reading and then I heard some noise and yelling. Luke came in with the rest of the boys. They all fixed them a cup of coffee. They all sat at the table.

"Okay Luke what is the emergency roommate meeting about?" Calum spoke.

"Your sister has this isane idea that she is moving out." They all looked at me.

"Is this true Lex?" I set the paper down.

"Oh my goodness yes. Were y'all really thinking I was never gonna move out? I mean how are we all going to survive after the babies are born? What about girls running through here all hours of the night? Band practice? Parties?" They all looked in thought. I mean seriously? I was in a ill mold already. I sat back and waited.

"We just think it was so soon." Ashton spoke.

"I just started looking. I haven't even found a place." We talked some more about. I was getting annoyed. A door open and we heard footsteps. Rebecca walked in wearing one of Michael's shirts. The guys and I just groaned and rolled our eyes. Michael flicked us off. She helped herself to a cup of coffee. Excuse you.

"In my personal opinion I think she needs to move out." We all looked at her.

"Glad your opinion don't matter. Not in this matter or any other. What are you even doing here?" I smarted off.

"I'm with Michael. Mad?" She smiled and went to sit on Michael's lap. I couldn't help but laugh.

"If you only knew sweetie." Michael head snapped up to look at me. He was about to say something. But I stood up and walked out. I went into my room to take a shower and get dressed.

I grabbed my purse on my way out. Rebecca was on the couch while the boys were cleaning. Figures.

"Bye guys. Love yall." I slammed the door before anyone could question me. I need to get out. I'm feeling very hormonal right now. I drove to the park and sat at a pinoc table. I pulled out the paper and continue reading. I circles some rental property. I started calling and taking notes. It seemed hopeless. That was until my last phone call. I called a middle aged man. He had a three bedroom brick home with a two car garage. A big back yard and a fenced in pool. It was in my price range. He normally don't show it off on such short noticed, but he was there making some repairs and didn't mind. I called my mom to meet me there.

I pulled up to a beautiful '70s model brick home. Mom pulled up behind me. She got out and we walked in. It was gorgous. He met us and gave us a tour. When you walk in is a living room. There's a couple steps and end up in the dinning room. On the right is a wall of windows. To the left is a archway to the kitchen. It has a bay window with a breakfast table in front of it. Then there's a door that leads to the laundry room. Next to that is a opening to the living room again and then a hall off to the side. The room all the way at the end is a huge master room. With a connecting bathroom. It has a decent size walk in closet. I walked out and a bed room on opposite side of the hallway. They were same size and beside them are bathrooms. So it's a three bath and three bedroom. He led us out side to the good size yard and pool. There was even a shed. I love it. He gave us a minute to talk. After I talked with my mom I went to get him.

"I'll take it sir." I beemed. He smiled.

"Okay good. On Monday we can sign some paperwork and I can get the first month rent and deposit from you and you'll be set. By the way. You do know this is rent to own right?"

"Even better."

"Yeah. This one and the one next door is up for rent." I looked over at the brick home next to us.

"How many bedrooms?"

"4bed. 4 bath." We said our goodbyes and I went home to tell the boys the good news. That's if they take it.

I walked into the apartment. All the boys were watching TV.

"Is it just yall?" I asked. They shook their heads. I went to sit on the chair and looked at them.

"Hey guys I have something to say." Michael turned the TV off and they looked at me.

"I found a brick home. It's lovely. A 3 bed room with a two car garage. It has an in ground pool and tool shed." I stopped talking to look at them.

"Wow that was fast." Ashton spoke. He seemed heartbroken. They all looked sad.

"I didn't tell y'all best part. There's a house next to it for rent. A four bedroom." They looked confused.

"Well I can move in the three bedroom with the twins and y'all can move in the one next to us so we could be neighbors and that way it won't seem like I'm always gone. We can vist anytime we want. What y'all say?" They looked always each other.

"That sounds like a rad idea sis." Calum said. I smiled. I looked over at them all excited about the move. My phone beeped and then beeped again. I had two text. One was from Frank.

Hey beautiful hope your having a good day :)

The other from Michael.

I'm going to miss seeing you first thing in the morning and living with you :(

Really Michael? I hate these mix signals from him. I smiled and stood up and walked into my room. I let out a sigh and lay down in my bed. I text Frank the good news and I text Michael to bring me a bottle of water. He showed up a few minutes later. I was curled up in a ball in the middle of my bed facing the wall. He sat on the edge of the bed behind me.

"My favorite part about us dating or hooking up. Or even when you use to stay over at my and Calum's house or me living here was when you snuck into my bed and cuddle up behind me." I kept looking at the wall. I felt the bed move and felt him behind me cuddling up.

"Why?" He whispered in my ear. He was doing it intentionally.

"I guess a security reason. I'm not sure. Just felt nice being in your arms. Felt safe." He held me tighter.

"It's my favorite part as well." He whispered. I rolled over onto my back and stared up at him. I stared into his green orbes. I reached up and stroked his face and then his hair. His face was starting to lean in towards me. His lips were inches from mine when his phone rang. I groaned mentally. He reached into his pocket and grabbed it. He groaned and I knew who it was. He answered. He was still leaning over me looking at me. He was using one word answer. I could tell he didn't want to talk to her. She finally got the hint and got off the phone. He shoved it back in his pocket and looked at me again.

"If she annoys you why are you with her?"

"You want to talk about this now?" He forced.

"I mean no not really. I'm just confused. Why not be with the person who makes you happy and not miserable." He stared at me for the longest it seems like.

"Cause I don't know how I feel about that person who makes me happy and I dang sure don't know how she feels." He spoke without blinking. I didn't say anything. Cause I know how he felt. I don't know how I truly feel about Michael. I smiled at him and rolled over. He snuggled in closer to me. We just laid there till I drifted off to sleep.