18. Girls day!

Mavis came over real early the next day. Well she let herself in. She has a spare key to my place. Her and the boys. I have one for her place and this boys place as well. She came in and climbed in the bed with me. Frank left late last night. I like how he sweet and such a gentlemen. He doesn't want to give me the impression that he's after only one thing. Even though I'm pregnant already he still wants to treat me with respect. I rolled over and looked at her. She was laying under the covers on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled still asleep.

"Luke left to go see his family or something and I didn't want to sit around with the boys. So I just came over." I pushed her out of my bed with my foot. She hit the floor with a thud and yelp. I laughed. She sat up and gave me a playful glare. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. She went into one of the spare bathrooms to take her one.

I toweled off and got dressed in my bedroom. I wore ripped black leggings. A white batman shirt. Mavis came in dressed in ripped gray jeans and a black off shoulder cropped shirt. We started doing make up and hair. I grabbed my bat man converse and grabbed her solid black ones. We was ready to go. We took my car since it was bigger. I been looking forward to this. She made a list of everything we need.

"How you know all of this?"

"My older sister has two kids." She smiled. We pulled into a furniture store first. We got out and started looking around. We looked at the bassinets first. I picked out two white ones. One with lace and frills and one without. We moved on to the rocking chairs.

"Do I get two? One for each room?"

"No how about one for your room for now." I smiled in agreement. I'm so glad she's came along. I have no clue what I'm doing. I picked out a solid black stroller for twins. A blue infant seat for him a pink one for her. Then we moved on to cribs. I couldn't decide what to get. I kept walking up and down the aisle. I finally chose a pretty white one for her and the same one came in black. So I got it for him. I really need to come up with names for them. I guess its a good thing my mother gave me a credit card and told me theres 5,000 and its okay to max it out for the babies. She pushed the cart with all the furniture on it. I also grabbed a pretty light pink with light green seat with an arch over it with dangle toys and a blue and brown one for them. I'm not worried about a highchair or walker for them just yet. but definitely swings.

"Now that we bought all the expensive stuff we can figure out how to decorate the rooms. I wouldn't worry about buying the little stuff just yet, like bottles, pacies, or clothes. I'll wait till the baby shower or when it gets closer for them." I nod in agreement. We went done the decor aisle. We basically grabbed a bunch of pink and blue crap. Along with black and white. We also got them a matching dresser to go with the beds, along with a bookshelf. She told me about this great bookstore we can go to one day that sells really cheap books. I couldn't wait. We checked out. I didn't spend as much as I thought. Think goodness for sales. She loaded all the heavy stuff into the trunk and backseat. We ran out of room. We pulled through a drive thru and got some lunch. She showed me where the bookstore was. I found so many books. Books for the babies and for me. I spent so much money in there, its unbelievable. We was finally on the way home. She unloaded all the heavy stuff while I got the light stuff. We separated everything out. We took his to his room and hers to her room. She helped me assemble the beds, dresser, and bookshelves. We went ahead and painted the walls to their room grey the other day. So everything is aired out and dried. We started in his room. We pushed the bed up against the farthest wall. His dresser next to the door. I placed his bassinet, swing, and seat in his closet for now. We placed his bookshelf on the opposite wall between the bed and dresser. We hung up cute pictures with quotes. I made his crib up. I choose star themed. The sheets are white with stars and the blanket and bumper are a light blue with navy blue stars. The cute lamp was blue. Even found some blue stars to go on the wall above his crib.We just did the finishing touches like hang up a couple shelves and place the few stuff animals I got and put his books away. Across the hall we did the same but with pink. And instead of stars I chose princess crowns. I bought a pink mesh canopy to hang above her bed. The top was a silver crown. By the time I was finish decorating it, I was tired. Both of the rooms look great. Mavis was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels when I walked into the living room.

"You want anything to eat?" I hollered as I walked into the kitchen.

"No I'm good. Hey so how are things with that Frank guy? He seemed sweet."

"Oh he is. We are going out tomorrow night. He wants to take things slow. I think its a little freaky for him that I'm pregnant by Michael. But he won't say anything." I sat down beside her.

"Do you think you and Michael will ever get together?" She moved so she was facing me. I thought for a second before I answered.

"Maybe one day when we both grow up. I love Michael with all my heart but all we do is fuss. Thats why we keep breaking up."

"You know they say the couple that fuss the most has the most love." She smirked.

"What about you? Do you love Luke?"

"Yes I do. I don't know if hes ready for that or not."

"Don't worry Luke loves you too." She looked at me confused. "I've known Luke pretty much my whole life and not one time has he ever treat a girl the way he treats you. I never once seen him open a door for one, buy random things for. Send cute messages. Invite you wherever he goes. Even with the boys. Hell even pay for your food as well. Trust me you got him." She was smiling to hard. That made me happy to see her happy. I'll find that again. Suddenly my door came flying open. The herd came bustling through. Calum had a drink from a restaurant in his hands. He walked in and sat in the cushion chair. Luke pushed Ashton out of the way and came to sit between Mavis and me. Michael handed me a bag.

"Here I got you some tacos from that new taco place you been wanting to try." He sat on the arm of the couch. I looked over at Mavis who was staring and trying not to grin so much.

"We did the nurseries today. Y'all go look." Mavis commanded. they got up and walked back there. I heard bunch of talking and laughing. I looked over at Mavis who had her hands over her mouth. She mouthed something.

"What?"

"Hes your Luke." She almost shouted from excitement. I shush her before they could hear her. They came back in and complimented on the room. Michael really loved them both. He pushed me over to sit next to me. He had his phone out texting Rebecca. This is one of the reasons thats holding me back from talking to him. They all eventually left. I just went to bed without a shower.