Chapter 4: Flower the Devourer of Light

****Chapter 4****

Flower waited impatiently for the "bad news". He had no clue what it was, and it couldn't be that bad... Unless they had run out of donuts again. THAT would be bad. He sat on his throne, staring at the door. In walked his servant.

"What?" he asked.

The servant gulped. "Sir, we have very bad news. Two things, actually."

"Hurry up!"

"Y-Yes. Someone burned down the City of Flames."

"Is this a joke?!"

"No sir! This really happened. And we think we know who did it."

"Who?!"

"A boy named Windex, and... And..."

"Who is it?!"

"And your brother," the servant whispered.

"That traitor!" Flower cried.

"We don't know for sure where they went, but we think they went somewhere to the south."

"So the Caty Mountains."

"But there is more. There has been a dragon, good dragon, spotting at Dragon City. It's only a baby though."

"I see. So you think they probably are going to help it."

"Yes."

Flower smiled. "Then I'll send them to somewhere in between that."

******

There is another reason why Flower is so infamous.

He stood outside the shop and pressed a button. "This is Flower. Let me in."

The response over the intercom was. "Unidentified trespasser. Go away."

"LET ME IN!" he cried at it.

"Go away while you still can," it responded.

He growled angrily and then cried, "I AM FLOWER, THE DEVOURER OF LIGHT, DESTROYER OF THE CITY OF LIGHT, CONQUEROR OF SILVAN, AND EMPEROR OF THE ENTIRE WORLD OF TIANIFCA. LET ME IN NOW, OR DIE, YOU STUPID MACHINES."

"Identification, identified," the machine said.

He continued to growl angrily at it and entered.

Inside was his workshop where he built his machines. But the ones he was the most fond of were the robo dinos (of destruction). They were vicious and did what he said... Unlike something's around here.

He sighed and turned two of them on. With a jolt, they opened their eyes. The larger one growled and the smaller one sat down.

"Listen," Flower said, " I want you to hunt down some things for me. One is a boy called Windex. The over is my brother, Feather. Go to the area between the Caty Mts. and dragon city. I would like them back ALIVE."

They then stood, growled, and ran out of the workshop. Flower smiled. Now Sure that his annoying, traitorous brother would soon be doomed, he left to eat donuts.

----Edit--- July 12, 2016