Time Alone

Okay so this is the beginning of The Hobbit, Desolation of Smaug, however the first chapter or two are going to be fillers, hope you don't mind but it's needed to further the story, also very very sexual parts coming up so tell me now NOW!!!!!! if you do not want them in this story and i'll post them as a private book

TELL ME NOW!!!!!!

-

"You do realise," Keerla asked in a teasing tone, catching the company's attention later that day, "That we have to climb down from here. It looks maybe two or three days' worth of a journey."

There was silence, and then a colossal groan from the entire group. Fili shoved her over, making her laugh and soon the others joined in.

"It would be a better idea to take a day of rest, and start up again in the morning," Gandalf spoke up, "Everyone needs a decent rest, and Thorin and yourself need time to recover."

"We have very little food," Bombur spoke up, "We have little water as well, maybe enough for four nights."

"So we can rest and be prepared for an attack but cut our food short, or don't and end up being easy prey," Dwalin scoffed.

Keerla bit her lip, then crawled to the edge and looked down. Clicking her tongue twice she sat up and looked over her shoulder at the group.

"I can see a lake, and a river, both are probably fresh water – safe enough to drink at least. And i'm pretty sure there will be something to hunt a little further into the valley."

"What good's that if we're resting?" Gloin complained.

"I'll go," the Elleth shrugged, "My wounds aren't extensive, i'm faster, light on my feet, i can hear and see any threats coming my way. I could go and be back with food and water by the time you all reach the base of the Carrock in three night's time."

"It's a good plan," Thorin agreed.

"No, no way!" Kili piped up, casting a glare from his lover to his uncle "She is not going out there alone! For three days no less!"

"Okay so she doesn't go alone," Fili grinned mischievously , then slapped his brother on the back, "You go with her."

"I'd be faster by myself!" Keerla tried to refuse, but the dwarfs ignored her.

"Wouldn't Dwalin be a better idea?" Dori asked, "No offence lad," he looked at Kili, "But Dwalin's had more fighting experience than you."

"Kili's the better climber," Bofur spoke up, "He's also the fastest. So even if there is an attack, Keerla can hold it off, while Kili comes back to warn us."

Keerla glared between Fili and Bofur, and their cheesy grins. Clearly the two of them were planning something. Bilbo remained quiet, simply watching the debate but Gandalf's eyes twinkled in amusement. He knew exactly what was going on between Fili and Bofur.

"So that settles it," Balin ended the talk, "Keerla and Kili will go now, and we'll meet them in three nights at the base of the Carrock."

"But-but-but-Argh!" Keerla grabbed her hair, "Why can't you just trust me to go alone?!"

"Because we care about you," Bilbo finally spoke up, drawing all eyes to him, and Keerla blushed for no good reason.

With a sigh, she glanced at Kili and relented with a nod. The dwarfs started talking over one-another with advice and what to do if they were attacked, while Keerla and Kili gathered their things and prepared to climb down into the valley.