Time Alone Part 2

WARNING _ SEXUAL CONTENT _ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT _ JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Seriously its mostly sex . . . mature content and what not . . .

-

The stars and the moon had finally joined the black of the sky by the time they stopped to make camp. They'd picked a grassy area with some rocky cover near a small body of water, not too far from the large lake they'd use to fill the water skins.

"I'll make the fire," Kili suggested, "Give me a few minutes to gather some firewood, we used the last of it to cook the rabbit."

"Alright," she placed her weapons and the three birds down, "I should probably get a look at my ribs."

"Be careful," he called over his shoulder, disappearing into the trees with his sword in hand.

Rolling her eyes, Keerla unlaced her boots and carefully placed her bracelet and circlet on her cloak before she approached the water. It was cool, but clear and definitely fresh water, she decided, peering into its depths. There were no fish, nor crabs or insects of any sort that she could see, so with a shrug, she started undressing.

Tossing her breeches and corset onto a rock after scrubbing them clean, she lowered herself into the water and moaned in relief. The water on her bruised ribs was as effective as any pain remedies. When she stood in the pool, the water barely covered her breasts, but at least she had the room to swim around. Ducking under the water, she rinsed her hair as best she could before rising back to the surface.

"If you were going for a swim, i could have taken longer."

Keerla jumped with a yelp, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at Kili. He stood a foot from the edge of the water, arms crossed and a smirk on his lips.

"Dammit Kili, don't scare me like that," she huffed.

"Sorry," he chuckled, "Want me to put your clothes by the fire to dry?"

"Please," she smiled, blushing slightly when she realised his eyes were a little lower than her chin, "Kili!"

"What?" he jumped, eyes darting back to her face, then grinned seeing her blush, "You can't expect me not to look when the water's so clear. It's just too tempting."

"Well then," she grinned, lifting one of her hands to him and confused, Kili took it, "I guess you should join me." And with that she pulled him in, clothes and all.

Kili surfaced, coughing and sputtering as he pushed his hair out of his face. Keerla just grinned and put some distance between them.

"I'll get you for that," he warned a playful glint in his eye as he started pulling off his layers, throwing them up next to hers.

"Oh i'm terrified," she laughed, splashing him.

"You should be!" he lunged, and she squealed, trying to swim away.

Laughter echoed around the small clearing as they chased one another around the water, splashing and teasing each other for a while. Kili wrapped his arms around her waist as he caught up, pulling her back flush against his chest and she blushed.

"I'm glad you came with me," she told him, turning her head to meet his lips with hers, "I'm glad it's just the two of us."

"Me too," he kissed the skin just behind her ear lobe, "Though i think Fili and Bofur are to thank for it."

"I noticed that," she laughed, and relaxed into him as he moved his lips along her shoulder. "They're too obvious."

"Apparently only to us," Kili said, his hands sliding apart to rest on her hips, thumbs rubbing circles in her skin.