three

"Violet! Violet! Violet!" Isabelle screamed as she entered our dorm.

"What?" I laughed at her rushed state. She grinned at me and slammed our door shut.

"You were invited to a party!" She cheered.

"No, I wasn't,"

"Yes, you were! Harry told me to tell you that he is expecting to see you there!" I groaned as I remembered Harry insisting I go to prove I don't love him. This boy will be the death of me.

"You never told me you were talking with Harry. What the heck? He's the hottest guy on campus and you don't tell me you've been talking to him?" Isabelle playfully argued.

"It just happened today, oh my God!"

"Oh, how I wish I could just kiss his beautiful face," She sighed. I laughed at her and turned back to my computer.

"What do you think you're doing?" Isabelle asked me.

"I'm going to sit here and eat,"

"Oh no you're not. We are both going to that party!"

"Isn't it at some whore house, though?"

"I don't know, probably. But you are going! Come on and get dressed,"

"Isabelle, no! I don't want to go,"

"Just come for a little while, please?" She begged. I sighed and nodded my head. Isabelle cheered and she started to put on her outfit for the party.

I looked down at my outfit which consisted of sweatpants and a old sweatshirt and decided I should probably change. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a semiformal shirt.

Once I had my outfit on, I added some boots and waited for Isabelle to finish up. She walked out in a skirt and a short sleeved shirt, which made her look amazing.

"Why do you always have to look better than me?" I laughed. She blushed and grabbed her bag to leave.

"I can't believe I finally got you to go to a party with me!" Isabelle squealed.

"It's only for a little while, don't get too excited,"

We walked down to the sorority house where the party was being held. Before we even walked in, I could tell this was going to be one of those classic college parties. I groaned and trudged in, following Isabelle closely.

"Don't leave me," I yelled over the music to her.

"I won't I- JAMES! How are you?" She screamed towards her friend. Isabelle walked away from me and I began mentally screaming.

This is not my scene. I hate this so much. All I have to do is find Harry and tell him I'm not in love with him since I showed up. Simple, right?

I recognized one of Harry's friends and I walked up to him. "Um, excuse me," I said as I tapped the boy on his shoulder. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"How can I help you, darling?" He winked.

"Um...do you know where Harry is?"