thirty

Violet

Kissing Harry was a feeling so unique and spectacular, that it almost could not be put into words. I felt as if I was at home, yet at the same time I felt a rush of excitement. The feelings of peacefulness, ecstasy, and lust were at a constant battle and somehow created a feeling that I've never felt before. And honestly, the only way to describe it is pure love.

But then a rush of uncertainty washed over me, making me think twice about Harry. There's no denying I had feelings for him, but what if I just get my heart broken again? What if I love him more than he loves me?

I pulled away from Harry with my uneasy thoughts still circling around my mind. Harry seemed to sense my uneasiness and held my hand tightly. "I love you," He leaned in to whisper. I blushed and immediately began to smile at him. Maybe I was just being paranoid. He wouldn't hurt me.

"I'd love you more if we'd start eating already," I grinned at him as I grabbed my sandwich and some fruit. Harry chuckled and began to eat with me. I was hungry, as usual, and I ended up demolishing my sandwich while Harry wasn't even halfway done.

"Damn! That only took like a minute!"

"I'm a pro," I smiled and laid down on the blanket to stare up at the sky. Harry continued to eat his food and I kept feeling as if he was staring at me. I looked back up at him and saw him smiling at me with a mouthful of food. "What?" I giggled, which also made him laugh.

"You just look so gorgeous," He grinned. I groaned and nudged his leg. "Could you stop being so cheesy for one second?" I joked.

"Fine. Violet, you look like someone just dropped you from the Empire State Building," Harry rolled his eyes at me. I grinned up at him and nodded. "That's better."

"You'd rather be insulted than complimented?"

"Not exactly, I just don't like too much attention," I told him. Harry began to smirk, which confused me. I cocked my head in question, but he simply continued smirking.

"You don't like too much attention?" He smirked. I nodded again and stared at him questionably. Harry jumped on me, making sure I couldn't move, and began to tickle the sides of my stomach and anywhere I was ticklish.

"Harry! Stop!" I squealed and laughed at the same time. "We're in public!" My laughter rose, which made Harry's smile grow even bigger. He finally stopped, leaving me out of breath and still giggling a bit.

"Your laugh is so contagious," Harry laughed along with me.

"Stare at the clouds with me," I told him as I laid back down to look at the clouds. He laid down next to me and stared up at the sky. I watched the colors of the sunset dance across the sky, lighting it up with its bright pinks and reds while fading into dark purples. The clouds were still forming shapes in the clouds, and I just stared at them as feelings of nostalgia rushed back. I felt like a kid again, not only because I was staring up at the clouds, but because Harry washed my worries away and made me look at the world in a more positive way.

"Remember how we first met?" Harry softly said.

"Mhm," I hummed as I continued staring at the sky.

"We've come pretty far from that day, haven't we?"

"Yes we have. I don't hate you anymore," I laughed. Harry jokingly rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes, I remember that time where you pretended to hate me,"

"I did not pretend! That was genuine," I smiled.

"Genuine hatred? You had a notebook where you sketched my face and my tattoos!"

"Shut up!"

"You never did give me a believable explanation for those drawings, by the way," Harry winked. This time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I just thought you had an interesting look and our class is so boring and tedious that it gave me something to do. Plus, those tattoos are works of art, and I admired them, even though I wasn't fond of you particularly," I explained. Yes, there was a little lie in there. I did have that tiny crush on him, but his ego doesn't need to grow anymore.

"That's a little creepy," Harry burst out laughing. I playfully hit his shoulder and laughed. "It's not creepy! It's art,"

"I know, I'm a masterpiece," He smirked as he flipped his hair.

"I suppose," I smiled back. Harry had moved so that his back was resting on the tree behind us and I moved to lay on him. The sun was nearly gone while I laid on Harry, but I didn't want to move. I had a feeling Harry didn't want to move either.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Vi," Harry mumbled after a while of silence as he ran his hands through my hair. I smiled to myself as I recalled something he first said to me.

"I know what I do to you, Styles,"

•••
SO...does anyone want Harry and Vi smut or no? I should be mean and give my lovely readers Isabelle and Jack smut (: I'm just playing, don't kill me lmao x

AND...I got 6k reads?? Oh my gosh, thank you so much babes! I love each and every one of you so effin much xx -C