ten

I was finally kissing Harry Styles.
•••

I laid on my bed, going over what had just happened with Harry. I couldn't stop smiling. It was just so...perfect.

We pulled away and stared at each other for a moment. Once we locked eyes, we both immediately smiled.

"Wow," I breathed out.

"You kissed me back," Harry blushed. I smiled at him and sheepishly nodded.

"Duh," I giggled.

"I knew you liked me, Violet," He smirked.

"Oh, shut up," I rolled my eyes at him and tried to keep a straight face.

"There's no point in denying it now, baby girl," Harry grinned at me. I almost felt my knees getting weak when he called me baby girl.

"Whatever. But, you're the one who pulled me into you in the first place," I winked.

"True. I couldn't let you go that easily,"

"Oh, Harry," I laughed, "such a romantic," Harry grinned at my words and we stared at each other for a moment. I was still shocked that he actually had feelings for me.

"Well, I'm going to go back up to my dorm now," I smiled.

"Alright, I'll walk you," He offered.

"No, you don't have-"

"I want to,"

"Okay," I grinned up at him. We walked next to each other while smiling. I looked up at him and just admired him for a while. He was wrapped in a long coat, although he still had his shirt underneath unbuttoned at the top. I got a glimpse of the chest tattoo that I love so much.

"You know, staring is rude," He commented. My face reddened when I realized I was caught admiring him. He laughed at my reaction and wrapped his arm around me.

"We're here," I told him. He looked up at the building and then back down at me.

"Goodbye, Harry," I smiled.

"Until next time, Violet," Harry smirked at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the cheek. I blushed and walked into the building.

I kept replaying what happened over and over in my head. I still couldn't believe that I had kissed him. I knew that Isabelle would be home soon since her class would be over soon. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about Harry and I or not.

I stayed on my bed and thought for a while until Isabelle walked in the door. She looked over at me and smiled sadly.

"I'm not mad anymore," I said. She breathed out in relief and plopped down on her own bed.

"Thank God," Isabelle smiled. "What made you change your mind?"

"Um..." I mumbled. What's the harm in telling her? She is my friend, after all. "Well, I've got a little story for you,"

"I like stories," Isabelle smirked.

"So, when I left, I went to the library to cool down, and he was there,"

"Harry?" She asked.

"Yes. So, I was leaving him alone until he came up to me and sat down at my table. Then we talked a little and I ended up rushing out of the library,"

"Yikes, you have to stop running from your problems," Isabelle told me.

"I'm not finished. He ran after me,"

"No! Really?" She gasped. I nodded and smiled. "Oh my gosh,"

"I know! But here's the best part; we kissed,"

"That's real funny, Vi," Isabelle scoffed.

"We did!"

"You and Harry kissed? You and Harry?"

"Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Well, I didn't think that you two actually had real feelings for each other and I thought Harry didn't go for girls like-"

"What are you trying to say?" I snapped.

"I'm not trying to say anything bad! I'm just saying you're different from what he normally goes after! I also thought you just had a crush on him because of his looks,"

"Are you serious right now?" I laughed. She nodded and bit her lip nervously.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. It came out wrong,"

"It's fine," I huffed.

"I can't wait to tell Alana! Oh, and Evelyn! Chrissy has got to know-" Isabelle started while whipping out her phone.

"No! I don't want it spreading around,"

"Yeah," Isabelle mumbled while she began typing on her phone.

"You're listening to me, right?"

"Of course,"

"Yeah, okay," I scoffed, "I'm just going to head to bed now,"

"Goodnight," She smiled at me. I smiled back and buried myself in my sheets.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I kept imagining Harry's lips planted on mine. His familiar face kept showing up in my mind as he spoke the words that almost made my knees go weak.

"There's no point in denying it now, baby girl,"

•••
hi lovelies! I hope y'all are liking the story ;) please be active and remember I love you xx C