five

"I hate everything," I groaned while taking some medication for my killer headache.

"That's what you get for drinking like a madwoman," Isabelle laughed.

"I swear to God if someone starts screaming in my class, I will kill them," I frowned while squinting. Even the light was making my headache worse.

"I'm sure you will. You better hurry though, your class starts in like ten minutes,"

"Shit," I mumbled as I pulled on some shoes and grabbed my bag for English.

"See you later!" Isabelle shouted as I walked out of our dorm.

I had my sunglasses on as I walked out onto the bright campus. I grumpily drank from my coffee mug while walking to class. I noticed a few people staring at me as I passed. Some girls glared while some guys grinned.

I couldn't remember everything that happened last night, and to be honest, I don't know if I want to. I walked in to the class and sat down at one of the desks. I kept my sunglasses on and shut my eyes for a second.

"Good morning, sunshine," A low voice mumbled next to me. I opened my eyes and looked over to see a smiling Harry.

"Morning," I grunted.

"You're really hungover, aren't you?"

"Mhm,"

"Well, I brought you some bananas and some aspirin," Harry told me while passing me two bananas and a bottle of aspirin.

"Bananas?" I giggled.

"Yeah...I read that they're supposed to help with hangovers. You know, because they have potassium or something," Harry fumbled over his words.

"You really didn't have to do this,"'

"I wanted to,"

"Thank you, Harry," I blushed.

"Anytime, love,"

I took my sunglasses off as I started to eat it the banana. I thought it was so cute that Harry brought me things to help with my headache because most people wouldn't even care. 

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Well, I remember arriving with Isabelle, then going to find you," I blushed when I started to recall Harry pulling me outside which resulted in him pushing me up against the wall and kissing my neck.

"Anything else?"

"Then you pulled me outside and I started yelling at you. That's it," I said quickly to try and ignore that he pushed me up against the wall.

"Oh, there's more. How can you not remember? You weren't drunk yet," Harry smirked at me. I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

"I tried to hit you and you pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck. That's it!" I said quickly.

"Oh yes, I remember," Harry grinned.