twenty

Harry's POV

"Here! Take a shot, Harry!" Louis yelled while shoving a shot glass in my face.

"I'm good, Lou," I laughed as he shrugged and downed the liquid.

"Come on, Harry. Let loose a little. I miss the old Harry," Niall grinned.

"I was planning on stopping by Violet's tonight and I'd rather not be completely wasted when I see her,"

"You saw her earlier today! Now it's our time and I think you should take a shot," Liam told me as he waved another glass in front of my face. I chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine! I'll have one shot," I smiled when they cheered and passed me the glass. I quickly drank it and they cheered once more.

"That's some good stuff," I breathed out as I began craving more. Louis smirked and passed me some more liquor. I absentmindedly poured more and more liquor until I was a laughing mess.

I heard the bell from the door ring as someone walked in. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Zayn smiling down at me. "Mind if I join you boys?" He grinned.

"Zayn!" The boys yelled out in unison. He was attacked with hugs and playful punches before he sat down between Niall and I.

"What's the occasion, lads?" Zayn asked as he saw us drinking rather heavily.

"Just having fun," I smiled towards him.

"Well, cheers to having fun!" Zayn smirked as he raised his own glass up in the air.

"Louis! How's that girl of yours?" I called out to Louis who was sitting a few seats away. He turned towards me and grinned.

"She's wonderful. What about you and your girl? I heard she's got a new friend in town,"

"Excuse me?" I laughed, although I could feel myself getting defensive.

"I saw her at the coffee shop with this one guy. They seemed really friendly. Especially him...you better watch that one," Louis warned me.

"Wait, what?" I asked. I moved to sit next to him so I could hear him better. I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or the thought of Violet with another man, but my heart began to ache.

"Yeah. He had blondish hair and he looked like he had dark eyes," He said. I frowned to myself at first, and then I realized who it must've been. I chuckled darkly to myself and huffed.

"Do you know him?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah. I saw him today when I went shopping with her. He had his arm around her when I was talking with Zayn. I think he has, or at least had a thing for her," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. You survived Isabelle's ex-lover jealousy thing, so you can take him," Louis laughed as he took a few sips of his drink.

"The thing with Isabelle was different. She's a liar. He knew Violet before I did, so he probably thinks he has more say over her than I would," I groaned. I heard Niall laugh next to me and I looked over to see him staring at Louis and I.