thirty one

For today's update, imagine those eyes staring deeply into yours as he slowly fucks you senseless. You can thank me later. xx

Violet

"I know what I do to you, Styles," I smirked as I repeated the words that got my heart pounding when I first met him.

Harry laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "That's my thing babe! I'm supposed to say the panty dropper things,"

"Well I guess things change," I grinned back at him.

"I guess so," He smiled and started to pack up our things from the picnic. Once everything was put away, we began walking back to his dorm to put the basket there.

I held onto his arm and stared up at the sky before I realized what I really wanted from tonight. I wanted him. I shouldn't say these especially intimate feelings suddenly came upon me, but now they felt more prevalent than ever.

"Harry," I began, "you know what else we could do tonight?" I bit my lip and grinned up at him.

"What babe?"

"We could go up to your dorm and have a little fun," I raised my eyebrows and squeezed his arm.

Harry glanced over at me with flushed cheeks. "Really?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yes baby," I chuckled, "I guess there's something about watching the sun go down with you that puts me in the mood,"

Harry kissed me suddenly and made me giggle at his abruptness. We stood there for a moment kissing underneath the stars before he pulled away.

"I think I should get you upstairs now, I've been waiting for this for so long," He laughed.

"Oh really?" I raised a brow at him and grinned.

"Obviously, Vi," Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room where all the lights were off. He started to kiss me and I grinned while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Suddenly the lights flipped on and Niall stood there in pajamas with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm trying to sleep here, ya know?" He said with his thick accent. Harry laughed and apologized.

"You're going to have to find somewhere else to sleep tonight, mate," Harry winked, "just go to Lou's dorm,"

"Can't. He's got a girl there too,"

"Then go to Liam's!"

"Ugh. Fine. Next time can I get a schedule please?" Niall groaned.

"Just get out," Harry laughed and pushed him out of the dorm. "Sorry about that,"

"It's okay baby," I grinned and kissed Harry again. He started undressing me while we kissed and I shivered when I was left in my bra and panties.

"You're stunning, Violet," Harry mumbled.

I tried my best to be confident exposed like this, but I found myself trying to hide my imperfections as I stood there. Harry sighed and moved my hands away that were covering my stretch marks and birth marks.

"You're absolutely beautiful, no matter what, okay? I love every part of you," He smiled as he kissed my neck. I blushed and suddenly pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. Harry laughed and held my hips as I pulled his clothes off too.

"And you are the most caring man I've met," I told him as I kissed his chest.

Harry flipped me over and pinned me against the bed and winked. His hands snaked around my body, and finally pulled all of my clothes off. I blushed a deep shade of red as I laid underneath him.

He kissed me deeply and suddenly entered me for the first time, which caused me to gasp loudly. I dug my fingernails into his back as I moaned his name and other profanities.

"I love you," He mumbled against my ear and groaned as he started thrusting faster.

I wrapped my legs around him and stared up at him. I grinned and moaned even louder, most likely disturbing the people in other dorms.

"Oh fúck Violet!" Harry grunted as his thrusts became sloppier. I tugged on his hair and became a moaning mess.

With one last deep thrust, I came undone against him and screamed louder than before. He finished at the same time, yet made sure to pull out.

He rolled off of me and laid next to me out of breath. I kissed him lightly and grinned at him. "That was perfect," I mumbled to him while holding the side of his cheek.

"That was more than perfect. It was the best I've ever had," Harry winked and pulled me close to him. "I love you, Violet,"

"I love you, Harry," I smiled up at him.

After months of drama and plenty of ups and downs, I finally was sure that I made a good decision of drawing him in class one day. And as if everything was finally right in the world, I kissed his cheek and went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

•••
I'M BACK BITCHES

again, I apologize for my mini hiatus. Having writer's block and school stressing you out at the same time isn't the best combination. But I'm back now!

shoutout to all my beautiful mains who keep reading religiously ❤️

I love you all! xx -C