eleven

harry is making me want to switch lanes...lord have mercy on me
•••

Harry's POV

I kissed Violet. I kissed Violet. Violet and I kissed. We kissed.

I kept replaying the kiss in my mind, and I couldn't stop smiling. Her face, her lips, her hair, and her everything wouldn't escape my mind. How was I this whipped?

I fell down on my bed when I got into my dorm. I smiled up at the ceiling and then turned to my roommate who was looking at me oddly.

"Um, are you okay, mate?" Niall asked.

"I've never been better," I grinned.

"Are you high or something?"

"High on life,"

"You're so white," Niall cackled at me, "but seriously, why are you so happy?"

"I kissed someone,"

"That's it?"

"Well, yes. I kissed Violet,"

"Violet. Violet. Why does that name ring a bell?"

"She's a brunette and she has these gorgeous blue eyes. She's Isabelle's friend,"

"Oh, yes, I remember her. Nice job, man! How was she?" Niall smirked.

"At kissing?"

"Didn't you shag her?"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Since you're this happy, I assumed you got a little more than just a quick peck,"

"We just kissed, Niall. Nothing more than that,"

"Oh. Well, are you going to be serious with this one then?"

"I hope so,"

"You might want to cut off some girls then if you're going to be serious with Violet. Like Samantha, Allison, Kelly-"

"I get the point, Ni," I rolled my eyes.

"Good. Violet seems like a nice girl so you shouldn't play her like the others,"

"Thanks for the lecture, mom," I laughed.

"Anytime. The last thing I need is more girls banging on our door while screaming curse words at you or girls leaving their panties in front of our door," Niall gagged.

"Hey, she left her panties there one time and she was a tiny bit mental,"

"A tiny bit? That girl looked at you like she wanted to tear you apart even when you two were a thing," He grinned.

"Yeah, okay, so she was really mental," I laughed. "Violet is different, though. She's not going to fall for me that easily. I was surprised she even kissed me back,"

"Well, you know, I would love to hear you go on and on about your love life for hours, I really would, but I've got to go meet Louis. I'll see you later, Haz,"

"Bye Niall. Say hi to Louis for me," I called after him. Niall nodded and waved as he left our dorm. I decided to try and get some sleep since I had class tomorrow. I closed my eyes and I couldn't help but imagine the kiss one more time.

//

"Get your arse up, sleepy head!" Niall yelled as he threw a pillow at me.

"Five more minutes..." I mumbled.

"Nope! You've got to go to class!"

"Shut up, Mom,"

"Love the nickname. Don't you want to see your lover?" Niall teased.

"She's not my lover," I scoffed while grudgingly getting up from the bed.

"Not yet," He winked.

"Don't you have a class or something?"

"Hush, we're talking about you here," I rolled my eyes at his comment and got dressed.

I walked into the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth, Niall appeared at the doorway with a grin plastered on his face.

"Can I help you?" I laughed.

"Let's talk about your lover,"

"I told you; she's not my lover,"

"Is she the one?" Niall winked. I stopped what I was doing and stared at him.

"The one?" I coughed out.

"You know, the one you lead on for a little while, you screw them and then never call again?"

"I'm going to beat your ass in a second, blondie," I growled.

"It's true!" He yelled as he ran away from me. I grabbed one of his soccer balls he had laying around and threw it at him. Niall kept cackling away as I kept trying to throw stuff at him.

"I've got to go, but I'll get you back later!" I warned him, but ended up grinning at him. Niall waved goodbye as I walked out of the room.

I felt like such a high schooler when I started to get nervous to see Violet again. Jesus Christ, Harry, you're such a nerd. My brain told me. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the classroom.

I saw her sitting at her desk, drawing in her notebook again. I smirked when I thought about her drawings of me. I sat down in my seat and turned to look at her, but she was already staring at me.

"Long time, no see, love,"

•••
updates might be a little slower now, I'm sorry! don't be afraid to give feedback, I love and appreciate it! xx C