fourteen

Harry's POV

I walked away from Violet's dorm with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my chest. She is just so beautiful and wonderful that I don't even think I deserve her.

I was on my way to my dorm when I spotted Niall and some of our other friends at the campus bar. I smiled and headed in to say hi. When I walked in, Niall immediately noticed me and smiled.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I saw you guys, and came to say hello," I smiled at them.

"How are you, mate?" Liam asked.

"I'm wonderful. I just got back from a date,"

"Ooo, who's the lucky lady?" Louis winked.

"Well, her name is Violet. She's stunning and we had an amazing night,"

"Oh, this is the one you kissed the other day right?" Niall asked.

"That would be the one," I grinned.

"It's nice to see you're actually trying to date now instead of just...well...hitting it and quitting it," Liam laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I actually really like this one,"

"Good! So, we are going to keep drinking here and we might go to a club later, you in?" Niall asked.

"No, I don't think so," I told them.

"Come on, Styles!" Louis exclaimed.

"Sorry lads, I'm not feeling it. I'll go another night, though,"

"Okay, man. Don't wait up for me, I'll probably get back around 4," Niall winked at me. I nodded and said my goodbyes to them. I left the bar and walked back to my dorm, ready to finally sleep.

I opened the door, and I was greeted by a familiar, yet unwanted face.

"Hello, Harry," She smirked. She was lying on my bed in only a short dress.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was feeling very lonely and very...naughty," She grinned as she got off my bed and walked over to me. She pulled off my coat and then tried to unbutton my shirt but I stopped her.

"Isabelle," I began, "we were over a long time ago,"

"But baby, I still have feelings for you. I need you now," She whined.

"Stop," I warned her.

"Come on, Harry. Remember what it was like? Oh, it was amazing, wasn't it? Both of us hot and sweaty-" Isabelle whispered into my ear. I stepped away from her hastily.

"Isabelle, stop! I'm involved with Violet now!"

"I don't care! She doesn't know we ever had our little fling, and she doesn't have to know about this one either!"

"We are not going to have a fling! Isabelle, I don't want you. I only want Violet," I said strongly.

"No one wants her," She whispered harshly.

"You're her friend! How could you do this?"

"I'm not her friend when it comes to you. I want you Harry," Isabelle moaned. She looked at me as she slowly unzipped her dress. The dress fell to the floor, leaving her in her underwear.

"Isabelle-" I began, but she cut me off.

"Let me make you feel good," She smirked. Isabelle came closer to me, and began kissing my neck. I lightly pushed her off because I didn't want to hurt her. I sat down on my bed and looked back up at her, who seemed slightly discouraged but was still going to try.

Isabelle came at me again, this time by jumping on me and straddling me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her butt, yet I quickly drew them away.

"Come on, Harry. Give in. Just fûck me already," Isabelle breathed into my ear.

"Isabelle, stop!" I roared. I pushed her off of me and stood up.

"Get out! Right now!" I shouted at her. She looked scared as I yelled, which made her frantically get up and put her dress on.

"Baby, I-"

"I'm not your baby!" I yelled again.

"So, you won't have sex with me?" Isabelle said with puppy dog eyes. She pressed her breasts together in a last resort attempt for me to give in to her but I refused again.

"I will not! I can't do that to Violet!"

"It's always about Violet, isn't it? Fine, then! I'll just tell her that you tried to hook up with me behind her back! I'm sure whatever you have with her now will be nonexistent!" Isabelle screamed at me. She slammed the door as she left my dorm, leaving me uneasy.

Would Violet really believe her? Violet doesn't even know how awful Isabelle is behind her back. I can't believe she would do that to her. I have to let Violet know what actually happened.

God, I hate Isabelle.

•••
oooo look at that drama. do y'all hate me now? probably. thank you so much for reading, love you xx -C