17/12/2015

Wow, hi.

It's been about a year (I think a little longer) since I started posting this story on Wattpad and wow. I never thought it would be read by so many people.

I'm mostly surprised that even though I finished this story long ago, people still read it.

Every time I see I got new reads or even a vote or comment, I get happy, before thinking 'why the fuck do people read this?'

Because, I'll admit it, this story sucks balls.

I mean, I guess the story line and the idea aren't that bad and 5SOS as superheroes is just awesome, but I feel like this story just generally sucks.

But hey, it was my first story I ever finished, so then again, I can't really complain.

The fun thing is, that I can still clearly remember that I started this story and spend so many hours on writing this. I was always excited to have free hours on school and get to the computer and just write.

And it was also amazing to have people in real life that kept cheering you on to write. People that were excited to read the next part you wrote, even if it was only a sentence.

I've been thinking about rewriting this story many times, but I'm never sure if I should ahah. So maybe if you think I should, leave a comment or something? I dunno, so yeah...

But yeah, I mainly wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for still reading this story, that even though it sucks, still means a lot to me.

Thank you all (:

Love x