Chapter 10

*A/N: Please comment! It makes my day :D Rachel Hurd Wood as Yade in the media :)

"Eh, hi?"

"I know you don't know me, but, can I come in?" I raised my eyebrows at her. She sure was direct. And happy. Overly happy. And British.

"Like you said... I don't know you. And I don't like inviting strangers into my house..."

"Who is it?" I turned around a little to look at the closed door that lead to the living room, not sure what to answer to Ashton, before turning back to look at the girl in front of me. She was a little taller than me and also seemed a little older, but probably not a lot.

"I'm Yade."

"Okay..."

"So yeah. Can I come in now?"

"No." I looked at her weirdly, not really trusting her. "You're still quite the stranger, even though I know your name."

"Would it help if I told you why I'm here?"

"That would definitely make a difference." I told her, not really planning on inviting her in even after that.

"Well, the main point is that you were in school while it was closed and I was kind of wondering how you and your friends got in-"

"Who's this?" I turned around to see Ashton walking towards me as thousands of thoughts ran through my mind, most more questions. How did she know we had been in our school? Was she a spy? Or maybe a crazy stalker...

"Eh, Yade? But I don't know her and this is really weird and I still don't know why she's here."

"I just told you." She pointed out, which made me turn back to her. "Well, before I got interrupted, that is."

"I know, but you didn't tell me how you know we were there."

"Well, that's because first of all, you didn't ask and second, I wasn't there yet. So you can't really blame me for not telling you."

"Okay, I get it! Sorry. But, care to share?"

"Can I come in?"

"You're not gonna tell anything before I let you in, am I right?"

"Yup."

"Great." I mumbled, stepping back to let this complete stranger enter my house. I briefly looked at Ashton, to see him look at this "Yade" suspiciously.

"Nice house." She complimented, hanging her jacket on my coat rack and walking into my living room like she came here every day, as I closed the door, before following her.

Once there, she plopped herself down on my couch and Ashton slowly sat down on my armchair, still watching her. I just stood opposite the couch, arms crossed and looking at her as well.

"Let's start with you answering my question first." She started, looking at me, "Why were you in school?"

I bit my lip as I contemplated whether I should answer that truthfully or not. I guess since she already knows we were there, I could tell her the simple truth...

"I was there to help my friends."

"Okay, fair enough, but then how did they get there?"

"I don't know." She looked at me, as if trying to tell if I was telling the truth or not, before nodding. She changed her position on the couch and cleared her throat, before looking at me again. "Then it's story time. You're probably wondering how I know you were in school and actually I'm not really allowed to tell you this, but you seem like a nice person. You too by the way," She said as she was now looking at Ashton, "even though you're creeping me out by looking at me like that.