Chapter 6

I woke up with burning eyes and a sore feeling throughout me. I rubbed at my eyes to try and get rid of the burning feeling, before rolling over to get out of the fetal position I had probably been lying in most of the night. Now I thought of that, what time was it?

I looked around my room, while still staying in bed, and found my phone next to my bed on the nightstand. I grabbed it and made the screen light up to see the time.

09:04

I groaned as I stretched, not sure what to think or how to feel. It was kind of like I was just numb with everything except from feeling things, like when I touched things, you know?

Anyway. I got up and decided a shower would maybe do me some good. I had showered a lot lately, but the warm water just relaxed me and I needed that more than ever these days. I had thought a break would mean no problems and just doing nothing, but apparently someone thought it meant kidnapping people and letting me go crazy with worry and the hope nothing went wrong. And the only reason I hadn't thrown myself out of the window yet, was because I had to make sure they were alright. Even though they probably were worrying if I was alright...

I stepped under the shower, where the warm water was already running, to relax immediately. I took my time, standing full under the warm stream of water with closed eyes, thinking of absolutely nothing for once. I just concentrated on the feeling of water flowing on and over me, while my muscles relaxed.

After a very long shower, I got dressed in some comfortable clothes and made my way downstairs, where it was still silent. The boys were probably still sleeping and I didn't blame them. They have had it rough. And probably still are as worried as possible.

I wandered into the kitchen, going through cupboards and looking into the fridge but not taking anything out or starting on making breakfast. I wasn't hungry, yet again, and got a little nauseous at the thought of food. I knew I had to eat something, but I just couldn't.

I made a pirouette, bored already and trying to keep myself occupied. I drummed softly on the counter, before making another pirouette and deciding on just lying on the couch. I took off into the living room and let myself fall on the couch, flat on my stomach. A groan escaped me before I buried my face in the pillow in front of me.

"Ally? What the hell are you doing?" I turned around and sat up, looking at a sleepy Calum who came from the hallway leading to the guest rooms downstairs.

"Nothing. Just lying here." He shook his head with a small smile before walking over and motioning for me to make place on the couch so he could sit. I did as he had asked and he plopped down next to me. He leaned back and put his arm on top of the backrest.

"Tell me, what are your plans for the day?"

"Doing nothing."

"I think we should clean up our house, I mean, I don't think you did that, right?" I looked up at the black and red haired boy that came from my kitchen and had said that, now chewing on something.

I suddenly blushed, embarrassed I hadn't even thought of that.

"Awe, don't be ashamed Ally!" Calum said in a child-like voice, poking my cheeks. And unfortunately for me, that made me blush even harder. I hid my face in the pillow that had been next to me.

The couch dipped on the other side of me and I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry Lays. Now we're with three of us, so it'll be faster anyway."

I removed the pillow from my face to look at Michael, "You're suggesting to clean up your house?"

He nodded and I sighed, feeling kind of stupid that I hadn't even thought of cleaning up their house as a way to distract myself.