Chapter 2

*A/N: Since I got 100 reads (Wow! Thanks :D) and it's still the first day of this new year here, I thought, why not? And AnnaSophia Robb as Maya in the media :)

I slowly came to reality, able to feel everything around me. I didn't open my eyes, but rolled over, clutching the duvet as if I was hugging it. It felt warm, as if someone had been sitting on it for a while, or maybe even lying.

I opened my eyes slowly, not sure what to expect when I had opened them. I wasn't surprised to see my own room though. Or well, my room in the boys' house.

I was looking at the window, which was covered with the dark purple curtains that kept the sunlight out very well. On the right side of the window was a desk and on the left side was my closet. Just some side info, for if you are interested.

Anyways. I stretched and looked for something that would indicate the time, as I didn't want to get up from the comfortable bed. I found my phone on the nightstand, but I couldn't remember putting it there. I can't even remember putting it anywhere... It was in my bag last night and my bag was on my bed.

I groaned as I sat up, feeling tired, like I usually did in the morning. I grabbed the phone on my nightstand, seeing it was Michael's. I frowned, but used it to look at the time and only that. I knew his password, but I wasn't in the mood for anything but lying in bed. I was half happy half disappointed to see it was about ten in the morning. It was early and late at the same time.

I put the phone back on my nightstand and laid down again, wondering why the hell Michael's phone was on my nightstand. I do remember falling asleep next to him whilst hugging, but that's it.

As if he knew I was thinking about him, Michael came creeping into my room like a ninja, probably because he assumed I was still asleep and he didn't want to wake me.

"Good morning." I sleepily croaked, startling him with my awakeness.

"Oh. Hi! Did I wake you?"

"Nah, I was awake since... A minute? Whatever. You left your phone here somehow." I sort of rambled, since I have the tendency to ramble when I'm either nervous or not fully awake. In this situation it's the latter.

Michael chuckled softly, moving over to my empty bedside and sitting down on it. "Are you feeling better?"

I was touched by his concern and smiled, giving him his phone. "A little. Sleep is the best thing ever."

"Hey! What about me?" He faked being offended, placing a hand on his heart.

"You're awesome too Mikey, but sleep wins from everything. And everyone."

"Still, my heart hurts." He pouted, dropping his hand and putting his phone in his pocket.

"Then tell me, dear Mikey, how I can take away your hurt." I stated with this deep voice, trying to look serious.

"A hug?"

"Fair enough." I smiled at him as I scooted a little closer, wrapping my arms around him. I hugged him tight and he hugged back, even tighter. We sat like that for a minute or so, before we both let go and sat back on the bed.

"So, Michael, can I... Can we, talk?" His smile faded and his happy face turned serious in a second. "Sure. If you want to."

"Would I ask if I didn't?" I replied, raising an eyebrow at him. He chuckled softly.

"But, what I wanted to talk about... You know, those girls at school and stuff." I started, as he stayed serious, just looking at me.

"Let's just ask this. Where did you guys think I was when Ashton couldn't find me?"