Chapter 14

*A/N: The second update of this double update :D Also, the picture is the pie I bought, since I promised my other friend to buy us a pie if I got to the 1K. Maybe I shouldn't promise so much. Buutt, I added the pic because I actually wanted to share it with you guys, but that's not really possible, so I guess this is the way then... Anyhow. Enjoy! And comment please (Like who you suspect or something :D)

I caught myself mumbling some curse words as another bird flew by, chirping happily.

"Hm, who's phone is that?" Michael asked, his face in his pillow and voice rough from sleep.

"That, was a real bird." I told him, groaning as I stretched.

"Wha... Oh yeah, outside." He rolled over slowly, rubbing his eyes and opening them slowly, before quickly closing them again. "Ugh, the light."

"M'sorry." I mumbled, feeling as if I could fall asleep again any moment.

"Hm." It became silent and I was about to go back to dreamland, when another bird, or maybe the same, decided to fly by and chirp as well.

"Fuck these birds." Michael grumbled, grabbing one of the extra pillows and putting it over his head.

"Meh, now I know why I stopped sleeping outside when I got older." I sat up slowly, stretching once again and looking at the mess we had left last night.

We had watched one movie before I was too tired to even keep my eyes open, and we had easily eaten all the food Michael had taken outside. The empty packages where at our feet, which was the opening of the tent, and there were some crumbles here and there.

"I'm almost considering skipping breakfast since we ate a lot last night..." I mumbled pulling my hands in the sleeves of Michael's sweater again.

"Can you bring me some?" He mumbled from underneath the pillow.

"No." I simply told him, starting to get up.

"Wait." He grumbled, slowly getting up himself. "I'll come."

I smiled at him, opening the tent and stepping outside. The sun was not too high yet, but it was already getting warm outside. There was a faint wind and more birds flew by, as I made my way to the house and entered it by using the back door.

It was silent inside, which probably meant all of the other boys were still sleeping.

"Do you guys even have stuff to make breakfast?" I wondered aloud, making my way to the kitchen, followed by Michael.

"Not sure, but I think there's a big chance we do." I nodded, entering the kitchen and immediately opening the fridge, inspecting the contents.

"I think... Yes, you guys have bacon!" I grabbed the bacon and put it on the counter, before getting some other stuff to make eggs with bacon and toast. Michael simply sat down on one of the stools, laying his head on the cooking isle and closing his eyes.

"So you're just gonna sleep while I make breakfast for us?"

"Oh, was I supposed to help?" He asked sarcastically.

"No, but still. You could at least talk to me or something."

"Hi."

"Okay, never mind." I sighed, getting out some plates while the eggs and bacon were in the pan and the bread was in the toaster. I had made extra, because I knew the others would come down if they knew there was food and with the smell that was spreading, that would be quite fast.

"Ugh, is it done yet? It smells so good." I turned around to see Michael hadn't moved an inch and rolled my eyes. "No."

"Hurry."