Chapter 12

*A/N: Hdhsbdbf my reads have been going crazy today o.O What did I do to earn this?? :D I'm so happy it's not even normal! To happy and beyond! Lol (:
P.s. Ashton at the side :D

"God, what did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation instant bitch?" I heard Michael say, just before I entered the kitchen to see Yade rolling her eyes at Michael and Ashton looking a little unsure.

"You were there when I ate my breakfast, so I obviously didn't eat... Whatever you just said." Yade retorted, as Michael shook his head.

"What's happening here?" I asked, immediately getting the attention of the three people that had been in my kitchen already.

"Yade's being bitchy to Ashton." Michael simply told me, to which I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Yade, can you please go and like, I dunno, do something else for a moment? I need to speak to these boys for a moment." I said, hoping she would just go away and I could properly say hi to Ashton and bye to Michael.

"Fine." She huffed, disappearing from my kitchen and leaving me with the boys.

"Good morning Ash." I said with a smile as I quickly made my way to him to hug him.

"Morning." He mumbled, hugging me back.

"You guys, don't let her get to you. She can be annoying and bitchy and all, but she can also be a very nice and helpful person. Just ignore her sassy or bitchy comments and just stay happy." I told them both once I had released Ashton.

"Yeah well, I just don't get why she was nice to me yesterday and this morning, but was so bitchy to Ash. It's not like he did something, right?"

"Not that I know." He answered, shrugging.

"I don't know either, but just... Please, try to ignore her okay?" They both looked like they were willing to try but didn't really like the idea of Yade just saying bitchy things at all.

"I'll go now, yeah? I think we need some food and I want to be at the shop before it gets too busy or anything." Michael said, having his arms wide for me to step into for a hug, which I did.

"Actually, you just want to avoid that flirting cashier." Ashton said, grinning smugly. Michael released me and I looked at him.

"Really now? Someone is showing interest in you and you're avoiding her?" I asked him, my hands on my hips.

"It's a guy." Ashton said with a fake cough, making my eyes widen, before I had to keep in my laughter as Michael became red.

"O my... Really?" I asked, biting my lower lip quite fierce. Michael just looked away as Ashton nodded.

"I'm just gonna... Bye guys." Michael said, before quickly leaving my kitchen and soon my house. I burst out laughing once my front door had closed and Ashton just shook his head, smiling.

"I can't believe it. Really? A guy? Really?"

"Yes. Now come on, let's get you upstairs so you can train or whatever you do." Ashton said, grinning and pushing me towards the stairs.

"Crazy." I said, ascending the stairs, being followed by Ashton.

I opened the door to our 'training room' and stopped in the doorway. I tilted my head to the side a little as I watched Yade in confusion. She was sat in the middle of the room, facing the door and seemingly meditating. Her legs were crossed and her hands rested on her knees as her eyes were closed.

"Uh... What is she doing?" Ashton whispered, looking at her in confusion as well.

"I have no idea. Maybe she's trying to summon sassy comments?" I suggested.