Ch. 1 Bailing Out

****Jeff's POV****

It was a cold night, where I stayed was extra chilly and pitch black. My mind swirled with crazy thoughts and I started laughing like a mad man. If any normal person walked by and heard me they would have probably run away. My laughter slowly faded and I moved around in my little cell, with only the sounds of click-clack or rattle of my chains. Yes I have chains on me, matter of fact I also have a straight jacket on. I sat in a dark corner with only very little light that came from the locked window from the moon. I hung my head in boredom, 'this is the 3rd time they've caught me, I need to be more careful and less careless.' I thought. My burnt black hair gets in my face so I whip my head moving it out of my face.

"Where's my knife when I need it?" I say with a scratchy voice. I then hear some voices outside of my cell and I quickly get up.

"Who the heck are you? And what do you thing y-" the voice gets enterrupted by him screaming. I hear the familiar sound of blood hitting the ground. I'm now fully up and ready for whoever is out there, well, except for the fact I'm in a freaking straight jacket and chains, I couldn't do much even if I tried and wanted too. My mind spins knowing I might get freed. The sound gets louder and closer, and I try freeing myself.
Next thing I know the door to my cell is being knocked down. The person in front of me has a black mask on and a red jacket with tore up jeans. The person grabs one of my belts on my jacket and begins to run off with me. I take this time to ask where we are going.

"So.... who are you?" I say almost tripping over a lifeless body. I tense as I feel the erg to slaughter my rescuer.

"Don't you think it's a bit early for asking me that?" The person had a deep voice when they talked. I rolled my eyes.

"That's some voice you have there, did you do something for it to sound like that? Or is it the mask?" I asked making my carved in smile bigger. The person then stops, making me bump into them.
"Hey! Whatch it!" I call out. I look around the area to see we made it out of the prison and are now in the woods where no one can find us.

"Hey, how about you shut up. It's not like I wanted to go all the way there and save your sorry-"

"Whoa! Whoa!! I just asked a question." I said enterrupting him. The person then turns to me and takes off their hood and mask. My eyes widen once I see who was behind the mask.

"Nichole?!" I yelled.

****first chapter!******