Ch. 20 Mistake

***Jeff's POV***

I go back to where everyone is to see Slenderman.

"Where is she? Why isn't she back with you?" Slendy asks. I ignore him and push past him. I just want to leave here right now. I'm pissed off and I want to be alone for a while. I wave them off and start to walk to Slendermans invisible portal. I then walk through it and I'm now in a other state. It's dark and stormy here, I don't put up my hood, I just let the rain start to soak me. It felt good. I continued walking till I found an exit out of the woods which lead me to someone's backyard..

***Yukine's POV***

I watch as Jeff leaves. After what we just argued about made my stomach into a knot. I grabbed my red jacket and slipped it on, along with my bloodied up mask. I went over and kicked over Jeff's dresser as if his room wasn't already a mess. After my little rant I decided to leave. I walked out of the destroyed mansion and went the opposite way that the others were. I know Slenderman may get worried or angry that I didn't come back, but I really don't want to deal with them, and expecially Jeff. I'm about had it with that ba- I mean....
I lift up my hood as I find one of Slendy's portals. Well I actually almost tripped over it. I stare at it for a minute till it hits me- No I'm not kidding. A rock flew out of no where and hit me as if I wasn't having a bad day already!

"What the heck?" I whisper and look around. I look up into the trees to see someone trying to hide.
"Come out! I know your there!" I yell out.

"No you dont! Y-you *tick* didn't see a-a-anything *tick*" The person up in the tree says. There's then another rock thrown at me. I let out a curse under my breath and pick up the rock he through. I then throw it and it luckily hit him, making him fall out of the tree. I walk over to the crumbled up person and lightly kicked his back.

"Hey, get up." I told him. He turned around and saw me. I saw that he had goggles on, brown messy hair, and a hood. He slowly got up and rubbed the back of his head.

"H-hi I'm Ti*tic*cci Toby." He said holing out a hand.

"I'm Yukine." I said and shook his hand. I then walked away, heading for the portal.

"W-wait!! Don't leave me!" I heard him say behind me. I sighed and kept on walking.

"Sorry Toby, but I just want to be alone for right now, so go back to the others. You can bother Masky.." I said. Once I said Masky, I could hear him start running off behind me. I smiled once I found the portal once more and I quickly thought of where I wanted to go.

'Home'

I then went through the portal and I was teleported to somewhere sunny, but I was still in the woods. I could see a clearing about 10 feet away, so I ran.
Once I got into the clearing I could see that I made it to a play ground. Kids swinging on swings, others running around playing tag and other stuff. I smiled. I walked through the play ground and got onto the side walk. I walked till I got to a sign.
'So if I'm on main street, then my house should be close..' I thought and started to jog.

***

Once I got to my house I saw another car there, a car that wasn't use to be there. I went up the drive way and crouched down so they couldn't see me. I then went over by a window and looked inside. Inside the house looked so different then it use to look. People where in there talking and watching football. I then ducked and went over to another window. Inside was the kitchen, it still looked the same, although there was this guy in there with a beer laughing with his other friends.

"Who the hell is that?!" I hear one of them yell. I look over to see one of them has spotted me and is pulling out his phone probably calling the cops. I panick and stand up looking left and right. Finally my brain starts to work normal and I run for it. In the distance I hear the cops going to my house.
I turn a corner and see another cop car slowly stop. I then run faster as they realize it was me and they started to follow.

'How long are they going to chase me?it's not like I robbed the house!' I told myself. I then ran into someone making me fall on my butt and they did the same. I rubbed my head and looked up, only to be met with a familiar cold blueish white eyes.

************************_______________________to be continued in next chapter ____________________****************************