Ch. 12 Zalgos Meeting

***Yukine's POV***

I look over to see Zalgo coming this way. He was tall, maybe as tall as Slenderman, or if so maybe a tiny bit taller. He was black with some red tint. He had horns like a devil, and eyes and mouths covered him. He walked over to me with a kind and evilish smile.

"Ahh, is someone talking about me? No wonder I couldn't stop sneezing." He said. I backed up a bit bumping into Slendy. He then went up and put me behind him.

"Zalgo. What are you doing here?" Slenderman asks. Zalgo walks more towards us.

"I see that you've told the girl about you? Huh," He pauses shaking his head making a 'tsk' noise. "you know you weren't suppose to do that until I was done with her." Zalgo looks behind Slendy and glares at me. I then run over to where BEN and Jeff is.

"Zalgo! You haven't answered my question." Slenderman says. The tall black 'thing' turns it's attention back to Slender.

"And I don't have to. You'll listen to me! And right now, I can tell your having troubles. Would you like me to fix that?" He answered with a smirk. "Let me just go and kill everyone right now and make this world mine! But no... I can't yet, I'm too weak, and that's why.... that's why I'll take your daughter Nichole and use her powerful half creepypasta powers and combine them with mine!!" He yells.

"Her names Yukine." Slenderman glares. Zalgo ignores him and goes over to me lifting up my chin with his hand and looking into my eyes.

"Those eyes, their eyes of blood.. you did good with this one Slendy. Although," He then pushes me away hard making me knock into BEN. " your still just a bit too young my dear. And I'll come get you once your older and more importantly, when your power is full." He smirks.

"Oh ya! Like I'll let you even get near this mansion ever again!!" Jeff gets up and runs towards Zalgo ready to punch him, but that's when everything goes back to normal and Zalgo disappears, making Jeff punch a wall.

"He...H-he want me? No, no way.." I whisper. BEN, Jeff, and Slenderman come over to me to see my shaking form.

"This is not good." I hear Slenderman say. I don't know what's wrong with me all of a sudden, it's getting blury, and my hearing, it's bad as well..

"I.... zalgo....we cant.." I hear one of them say.

"Yukine....not good..."

"Stop saying.....making her worse....."

Everything starts to fade to black, and before I know it I'm surrounded my darkness. And I see that familiar mouth of Zalgos laughing at me.

***Jeff's POV***

"Slenderman! Somethings wrong with Yukine!" BEN says. Slenderman quickly goes over to his daughter.

"Stop saying 'this is bad'! I already know this crap and it's not helping one bit!!" I yell at them. But they just ignore me like most people do. Yup, I'm use to them treating me this way, but I treat them the same. I look over to see Yukine... and her eyes.....

Oh no...

"What's wrong with my daughter?!" I hear Slenderman yell. I run over to them to see Yukine, just about to pounce on them.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

*******__________________I have no words _____
Questions? Anyone?
Ok! Fine I'll just go work on the next chapter!__€________________**************