Ch. 18 A Surprise Visit

***Yukine's POV***

"Now how about we go pay Zalgo's late friends a visit." Bloody Painter asked, I can almost see the smirk under his mask. We then jump down from the tree to be completely surrounded by the things. I then pull out a small black button from my pants pocket and snap it in two. It then starts to transform into a chainsaw. Hele- I mean Bloody Painter, jump away quickly once he saw it.

"Where the heck did you get that from?!" He yells completely forgetting we are under attack.

"I have my ways." I said, smiling under my mask. He shakes his head and we get back to back ready to fight the creatures. I run up to one and slice them in half as their blood splattered onto my mask. My mind then clicked. Then once more, and all of a sudden I couldn't control my actions.

"Bl.. Bloody Painter!" I growl. "Help.. M-Me- Aaaaaaahhh!!" I scream trying to hold it in. Bloody Painter peers over to look at my clutched form. The creatures jumped on me making deep gashes in my back.

"Just let it out and help me kill these things!" Bloody Painter yells back.

"You do-ont! Augh! Know wha-Aaaahah!!" I then let the monster inside take over me. With only one last click, I was no longer sane.

***Bloody Painter POV***

Behind me was Yukine, screaming in pain as her innerself devoured her. I just hope she will be ok and not kill me. Now that she was in her other form and had a chainsaw.... I'm screwed if she goes berserk.

"R~...Rrrr.... Run." I hear Yukine growl. I look behind me to see Yukine still in her crouched position, weird thing was that the things stopped attacking us and was wimpering away for saftey, as if they can sense the danger lifting off of Yukine. So like a coward, I jumped high into a nearby tree and watched.
There was then a loud growl that filled the whole area. More of the things came up backed up once they saw her. Something about Yukine changed. Her skin became pale, her eyes red and black, her hair turned a snow silvery white, and her nails turned long and sharp. I stare in 'aw' at her form. So this is what The Puppeteer told me about that night..
I watch as suddenly one of them make a jump for it and it starts to fight, then all of them came at once to kill. I watched as the girl tried to fight them off, but I could tell there were too much for her. All of them began to pile on top of her scratching and biting off skin.
As I was about to jump down and help there was a sudden low, startling noise coming from Yukine. And before I knew it, Zalgos servants fell dead. And once Yukine got up, her body looked terrible. Her head was snapped in a bad way, and really bad gashes. If this was any normal person, they'd be dead. I jump down behind Yukine and slowly approach her.

"Hey...? Are you good to go?" I ask nervously. Yukine snaps her head back in place and turned towards me. My heart skips a beat once I see her start to heal. Her skin goes back to normal as if she never got them, but her clothes are a bit ripped. She slowly walks towards me with a creepy expression.

"I told you to get out of hear!" She yelled. She then raised her chainsaw and ran at me with it.

"Shit!!" I yell as I dodge her attack. I then begin to run.
'What am I suppose to do with a girl like her? When will her demonic self wear out?' I think. I then stop just in time as a knife flies across my face. I breath heavily and start to run again as Yukin- no wait. This isn't Yukine.. only a part of her is. Anyway I start running once more before she slices me up.

"Need some help?" I hear a voice come from nearby. I look over to see a guy, brown hair, stitches on his face, and a scarf. Something about him reminded me of Jeff.

_____*****************_______To be continued in next chapter!!!***************________________________