Ch. 3 A red stroll around the park

***Jeff's POV***

It was dark out, police sirens could be heard in the distance through the strong winds. I felt a drop of rain on my face as I looked up too see dark storm clouds. I keep walking, keeping my pace a bit slow as I walked behind a couple whose walking together.
'This will be a good target.' I think. I then start to whistle making the two of them look around ceriously. They look behind to see me, lucky for me I had my hood on, so they might have only thought it was a random person. But that's when I start to speed up to them.

"I'll use my knife, to end your life~" I start to sing. The girl turns and is about to scream when I slice her throat.
"Stay for a while, I'll make you smile." I laughed. The man began to yell and run away, so I decided to chase him. I trip him making him fall to the ground and I snap his legs and arms so he won't be able to use them to get away from me. He yells in pain.
"My face is hidious? Ha! That's rediculious!" I laugh as I stab him in the stomach.
"You seem a bit sleepy. Hey, why are you weeping?" I tilt my head to see fear in his eyes and some tears.
"People wish I was dead... but I love to see red!" I carve out one eye.

"Stop!!" He begs. I laugh in enjoyment.

"Now, not another peep. It's time for you to- GO TO SLEEP!!" I say and finish off my victom. I sit up and clear my throat.
"Man, haven't sang in a while. My throat is gonna be sore now." I say a bit scratchy.

"I like it.." I quickly turn almost having a heartattack, I never sing in front of anyone. And there before me is Yukine. I quickly speed walk past her.

"Go away, what are you doing here?" I say. She goes over and sits on a swing nearby. I face my back to her not daring to show her my face after she just heard my singing.

"Got bored and thought I would walk around the park, then saw you stalking your 'prey' and watched. Pretty interesting." She says. I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"Oh and, I guess I'm sharing a room with you now.." she says as I hear her get off the swing. I keep walking as I hear as she starts to run up by my side. "And I built a little cabin to sleep in too.." she says quietly.

"Well how about you go sleep in the cabin?" I said. She shrugs.

"Slenderman doesn't want me to catch a cold. Weird right?" She said looking up at me. I glance to see the crimson red eyes shine but I look away.

"Ya." Is all I could say. We walked back to the mansion in silence.

________________________oh so is Jeff getting the hots for Yukine? Hmm I don't know!!......
-_-
Idk what I'm doing anymore
.....
.............
..
.

............
Well I guess I'll leave now bye! Oh and I'll be working on next chapter!____________________________________________