Ch. 13 Monster...

***Jeff's POV***

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" I yell jumping in their way. Yukine jumps forward but misses. She turns sharply towards us crawling towards us on all fours.

"What's going on with Yukine?" BEN asks, backing up with the rest of us slowly.

"It's what I said when we went to that house! She turned into this!" I said a bit panicked. In the corner of my eye, I see some gold string.
"Guys, guys stop!" I warn them. They stop with a questioning look.

"Uh Jeff? What are you planning? She's coming right for us!" BEN says. I shake my head and tell them to shut up. In front of me, well behind Yukine, I see The Puppeteer come walking this way with his yellow thread.

"No! Dont! Don't hurt her!" Slenderman yells. The Puppeteer just nods and runs quietly to Yukine. He then quickly ran around in circles around her tying her up with the thread.

"Now, just one more.." He whispered in Yukine's ear, but was almost but off by her. He then quickly went behind her hitting her hard on a pressure point so that she would black out, which helped.
Slenderman quickly got up running to retrieve Yukine and then going to take her to his room. We followed close behind Slendy, we watched as he put her carefully on a bed and putting IVs in her and hooking her up to a monitor.

"What's going to happen to her?" BEN asked worried. Slenderman then took a small sample of her blood and quickly went over to a table trying to examine it.

"I'm not sure at this point." He said. We watched as the blood started to do this weird crap, well, it actually started to evaporate.. me and BEN starred wide eyed.

"Whoa! I've seen this before, but only in a anime! It's called Attack on Titan! Oh my gosh Slendy! What if she's a titan?!" BEN says. We turn to him giving him a weird look.

"Seriously BEN? If Yukine was a Titan wouldn't she be bigger? Plus those things are ugly and-"

"Wait Jeff, are you saying Yukine is lnt ugly and you wouldn't want her to-"

"I said nothing close to that!!" I yelled at BEN. I swear, him and his games... Slenderman just ignores us and goes back to the girl to find that she looks like her normal self. Since I have nothing to do in here I decided to leave.

***BEN'S POV***

After Jeff left I asked if Slenderman would like some help. He just pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the bed where Yukine laid, carefully moving her hair out of her face.

"No.. I'll take care of the rest." He said, although I noticed he said it a bit more quiet and less... well I don't know how to put it. I just nodded and walked out of his room closing the door behind me. I then heard a strange sound come from up where the game room was. I slowly went up and pressed my ear against the closed door that belonged to the room. Well now that I fully heard what it was, it wasn't really that weird.. more like, hmmm, beautiful?

*****_______****_____what was BEN over hearing? Hmmm....______________*********