Ch.9 Yukine? What Exactly Are You?

***Yukine's POV***

I was sitting on the floor of Jeff's room, thinking of what had just happened with that girl he's with. My cheeks then warm and I hide my face.
'Why do I feel like this? Stop Yukine! Stop it!' I tell myself. I then hear Jeff come in and he sits on the bed, I then uncover my face.

"So what was the thing you wanted to tell me? What exactly happened at the house?" I asked. I saw Jeff take a glance at me and then take a big breath.

"Ok, so.. I don't really know how to tell you this, sooo......" He trailed off. I waited for him to think how to put it.
"Ok so. Right when I heard you kill one I ran in and saw you had paler then usual skin, and these black tentacles somewhat like Slendermans... and well you eyes were..." He tried to think.

"Red and black?" I asked a bit scared of his answer. He looked at me shocked as if he wanted to know why I knew this.
"This only ever happened to me once.. but that was a very long time ago, and I would not like to go back to there." I stated. He nodded. He then got up and left the room once more.

***Jeff's POV***

I left my room and headed for Slendermans study. I reached his door and knocked, cause if I just barged in he might kill me.

"Come in." I hear his static voice. I go in and close the door behind me. I find Slendy in his chair writing something on paper. I go over and sit in a chair across from him. Slenderman puts down his stuff and waits for me to start talking.

"You going to talk or just sit there and stare. Take a picture, it'll last longer. Ooorr you can also just go to Splenderman." He says.

"Oh I don't think I should be the one starting to talk! What the hell were you thinking that you'd get a human girl and have a child with her?! Nichole doesn't even know what she is!" I yell at him.

"Her name is Yuki-"

"I don't give a fuck!" I yelled.
"She lost her mother and thinks her father is somewhere on a business trip! But no! Your right here and she doesn't know!" I punch his table leaning in to him.
"A real father wouldn't have just sat here waiting for his daughter to come find him, it should be the other way. And that...." I get up from the ready to leave. "That-"

"It wasn't my choice!" Slenderman boomed in my head. I snarled at him wanting to punch him.

"Whose choice was it then?!" I yelled.

"Zalgos!! It was Zalgos choice!!!" He yelled at me. I then felt the house house get quiet. There was no noise, not even a foot step. My eyes wide once I heard the name. It was silent for the longest time until I finally had the nerve to say something.

"Z....zalgo?" Was all I could say..

*****************___________________Huuuuuuh!!! Zalgo! Slenderman your screwed XP**************££_______________________________