Ch.11 Truth

***Yukine's POV***

I walk out of Jeff's room after about 20 minutes or so, I wonder what the crap he went. Wait why do I even care? Huh, whatever, I'm already walking down the hall. I then hear some talking come from BEN'S room. I go over and try to listen. I then hear one if them say a strangly familiar name.. Zalgo. I start to listen more. I peer over into the room to see Jeff looking a bit stressed out.

"Who's Zalgo?" I accidentally blurted out. They both turned to me quickly with wide eyes. Jeff runs over to me and looks as if he's going to hurt me.

"How much did you hear?!" He questioned me. I didn't answer so he said it again... but louder..

"I don't know! Just some! Gawd you don't have yo yell!!" I yelled in his face. That's when we started to get into a big fight yelling at each other. Well, until there was a shocking pain of static going into my head. No, wait, I think the same pain was also going to Jeffs. We fell to the floor covering our ears.

"ALL OF YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" I look up to see a very furious Slendy. The pain is then gone and I sit up, along with Jeff but he goes and sits my BEN.

"Yukine.... it's time for me to actually tell the truth.. I-I'm sorry." Slenderman says. I look at him confused.

"Slendy, what are you trying to saying?" I ask. Slenderman then kneels down in front of me and reaches out with his hand to smooth out my hair, but... it never touches, instead he quickly pulls back.

"It's about your past... I know it's a bit too soon, and I might be going a bit fast, but Nichole. Or better yet, Yukine, I'm your father." He said to me. If I had a drink I would have spilt it all over him right now.

"W....what? You Slendy being my dad? No way! How could you be my dad if I look nothing like you!" I ask. 'Crap, I hope I didn't affind him... Oh no now I'm going to feel bad.'

"That's the thing I need to tell you. Zalgo. He's the one who's truly in charge of the whole Creepypasta's. And he made me marry your mother and have a child, but I had to retreat back here immediately. I know what Zalgo is up to, and I'm pretty sure you overheard BEN and Jeff talking about what can happen." He says. I nod, ashamed to admit.

"But how? And why did you except?" I asked. Slenderman shook his head disappointedly.

"If I didn't except th-" there was then a loud noise that filled the room and everything turned red and black. And right in the corner of the room came Zalgo himself.

"Speak of the Devil." I hear Jeff say.

_____((************_____________Oh nuuu Zalgo is here! Wonder what he wants €_________*********____