Ch. 2 pt. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?! UH NO THANK YOU~ Jeff

***Yukine's POV***

I watch as Jeff jumps through the trees and I know where he's going. He's going to tell Slenderman. I sit up and rub my neck. The cut is completely gone.
'Gosh, I bet he hates me even more now, me and my stupid head.' I thought. I stand up brushing the dirt off my clothes. I then start heading to go home, wait- no. This whole thing is messing up my head, I don't have a home. I usually go here and there. Welp... now is time to make one.

I pull out a tiny blade from my shoe and start to look for some trees that will be good for my cabin.

***Jeff's POV***

"SLENDER! WE NEED A SERIOUS TAAAAALK!!" I say storming up the stairs to find out that I've failed my mission of finding the tall man. I sighed and yelled for him again running to the kitchen. I knew I should have looked there first.

"What is it Jeff? Can't you see I'm a bit busy?" Slenderman is over the stove stirring a big pot of what was probably noodles. 'Pasta? Again?' I think to myself.

"What is it?! I'm pretty damn sure you know why I'm here!" I yell, Slender then snaps a look at me for cursing at him, like I care..
"What the hell were you thinking of not killing the girl that came to bail me out?" I yell, I then realize I'm making a scene. In the corner of my eye, I see Sally, EJ, BEN, and Smile. I scoff.

"Jeff, how about we talk about this later?" He asks me. I know I should listen to him, but I cant.

"No! This fricking girl who is so called Nichol-"

"Her names Yukine!" Slenderman turned fercly pointed a fork at me.

"And why did 'Yukine'" I gave air quotation marks with my fingures. "Have to come get me? What about Toby or Hoodie?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because it was for her first mission!!" Slenderman then suddenly yelled through static. I hesitated a bit, backing up a step.

"First mission? You don't mean- no...no! NO!! Like hell I'm going to let you make her become one of us!" I say. Slenderman then takes a step closer to me.

"She already is. She is my daughter." He whispers the last part. My heart skips a beat and I want to stab every inch of the blank man's face. I stand there, looking at him with angry eyes and clenched fists.

"Hey guys! Did I miss something?" Yukine then walks into the house seeing the silent staring contest. I quickly turn to see it was the girl from earlier.

"Whaaa...? I thought I killed you!" I yelled.

"Killed her?! Jeff!!" Slenderman yells to me from behind but I ignore him. Yukine comes towards me.

"And you thought wrong. I can't die nor feel pain." She says. I laugh while Slendy tries to yank me. Im now being dragged away by Slendy into his room. He shoves me in his room and makes me sit down.

"Now," He sighed. "Jeff. I'm gonna have to let Yukine sleep in your room-"

"MY ROOM?! WHAT?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIO-"

"SHUT UP!!!" He yells and starts messing with my head with his static. I clutch at it with agony. Once the pain is gone I slowly sit back up whispering curses at him.
"Yukine. She only knows tiny bits of what's going on."

"So she doesn't know that your her father? Pfffft!" I start to laugh. But he smacks me.

"Yes she does! Well kinda..."

"So who's the mother?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He crosses his arms shaking his head.

"It's a mortal." He speaks. If I was drinking something right now I would spit it up all over his white blank face.

"A human?! How did you hook up with a human girl?" I say trying not to laugh.

"I'm not going into full detail here Jeff, now I need you to look after her you here me?" He says.

"Like I'd do that." I said crossing my arms. Slenderman then comes and lifts me by my collar.

"I swear to you if anything happens I wi-"

"Hey!!!~" Yukine happily comes walking through the door. Slenderman drops me and walks to his daughter. That's when I actually notice what she looks like and why she looked a bit different from ealier. She had dark brown hair, really short.
She had some strands of blue in there too. She looked a bit paler, and her eyes.

Her eyes were... this bright glowling crimson red. Reminded me of fresh blood.
I then realize they were trying to talk to me. I snap out of my thoughts to see Slenderman waving a hand in my face.

"Hey, hello! Jeff you there?" He says. I clear my throat and shove past them.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to go out and kill something." I yell back running out of the house.

________________________________________.   Well that was part 2 of chapter 2! I will now work on chapter 3!
Anyone?
Want to say anything?
Hi!!
Hope u liked it so far >^<________________________________________