Ch. 14 singing duet!

***BEN'S POV***

I heard a piano start to play. 'When did Jeff learn to ever play the piano?' I thought. I then heard him start to sing.

"I ruled the world, with these hands I shook the heavens to the ground. I laid the gods, to rest.." I heard him sang.
"I held the key to the kingdom lions guarding castle walls. Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all. I'm dead and broken my, backs against the wall. Cut me open, I'm just trying to breath, just trying to figure it out. Because I build these walls to watch them crumble down. I said... then I lost it all.. who can save me now?" He paused but kept playing the piano. I slowly started to opened the door, luckily the piano was facing the other way so Jeff's back was facing me and he didn't know I was in here. I quietly went over and sat down watching and listening carefully to his piano skills.

"I believe that we all fall down sometimes. Ohh. Can't you see-"

"Can't you see ya!" I couldn't help myself but surprisingly Jeff continued his song.

"That we all fall down sometimes. Oohh." He sang. I began to sing along with him.

**time skip brought to Jeffs and BEN'S sing along... ●~●**

"Jeff I didn't know you could sing!" I exclaimed. He turned around in his chair and got up pulling me close to him.

"If you dare tell anyone about this, I'll sell away all your games." He growled. I gulped nodding quickly so he would let go of me. Jeff let out a sigh and rested against the piano.

"So how's the girl?" He asked. I gave a shrug.

"So who's this 'girl' I've been hearing about?" I quickly look over to see Jane.

"Your not aloud here." Jeff grunted. "How did you even get in here?"
I then saw as she pointed to a open window.

"It was unlocked dumbass." Jane said. Jeff just glared at her. He got up and walked away.

"I'm too tired to deal with you." He said and walked out. It then got into a awkward silence..

"................"

"............"

" ......."
"...."
".."
"."

".... :3 ......"
I then awkwardly left the room. I went to the living room to find Hoodie and Masky on the couch sharing some nachos and watching stuff on Netflix.

***3rd Person POV***

Yukine was still past out on the bed with Slenderman doing everything he can to see what was wrong with her. Although, he knew he wouldn't be able to since this is all Zalgos doing.
And Jeff, he laid in his room, not giving 2 fucks. Helen-no wait, sorry. Bloody Painter was up on the canopy with The Puppeteer, talking.

"That girl is Slendermans?" Bloody Painter asked. The Puppeteer just nodded.

"Yea, crazy if you ask me." He said. They talked more, sharing a beer.
Oh and Jane, no one knew she was still here, but she spied on everyone. Mostly on Slenderman and Yukine, while taking notes. But she shortly left afterwards and ran out into the woods.

"Notes?" There was a voice. Jane nodded handing it to the black mist.
"Nice going Jane. Now run along and I'll take care of the girl." It said.

"I still get to kill Jeff right?" She asked. The black mist agreed with Jane and slowly started to transform into its human form, or was it Creepypasta form?

"Thank you so much, Zalgo." Jane said. The fog then turned into Zalgo, but this time he looked way different. He was actually a human now, he had black hair, tiny bit tan, he still had his horns, and he had ripped up clothing.

"We shall rule this place together." He said and walked up to Slendermans Mansion.

____******* to be continued in next chapter******______