Ch.6 Pancakes

***Jeff's POV***

I wake up, rolling over on my bed and look down to see Yukine was still asleep. I rolled on my back and looked up to the cieling. I then turn to see her start to mumble in her sleep.

"Be..strong...." I hear her say. I stare at her confused of what she meant. I sat up and decided to go down stairs to see if breakfast was ready. I found Masky and Hoodie on the couch watching some tv, so I continued my walk to the kitchen.

"Hey! Slenderman isn't going to be here this Morin so you gonna have to make food for yourself. I here hoodie call out.

"Great.." I say to myself and look into the fridge to see almost nothing. I look into the freezer to see all the waffles were also gone. 'Damn you Toby.'

"Need help figuring out what to make?" I turn around to find Yukine behind me. I give her a shrug and move to go sit at the table. I watch as she opens the refrigerator and pulls out some kind of mix. I see her get out a pan and put it on the stove and she also got out a measuring cup. She pures the mix into the cup along with some water and stirred it up.

"Um, what are you making?" I asked. She turned towards me while she begins to pour the stuff onto the pan.

"Pancakes duh! You want one?" She asks me.

"Like I'll eat anything you'd make me." I snap.

"Oh, is someone on their time of the month?" She says back. I sat there staring at here with a weird face. She turned and continued to cook.

**__**time skip brought to you by Yukine's pancakes**__**

After she finished making the pancakes she put a plate in front of me with two of them on it. She sat across from me and started to eat hers. I picked up my fork and stabbed at the food.

"Here's the syrup, it's better with it." She tells me. I slowly take it and pour a lot onto it. I then began to eat. I practically started to devour the pancake it was so good.

●●●

"Nochole?" I asked. We were back in my room, I sat on my bed while she sat on her little pallet she made on the floor.

"It's Yukine. What do you want?" She asks. I think back to this morning where I heard her sleep talk.

"Well, it's just. Did you know you sleep talk?" I said. She shook her head. "Oh well I heard you talking about something like 'be stro-" I was then inturrupted by her standing and closing the door to my room.

"Don't just start blabbing your mouth where anyone can hear!" Yukine yelled. She then slapped me. I stood in front of her towering over her. I then pushed her back away from me.

"Don't you slap me again bitch." I tell her. She then looks away and slowly sits down.

"About that... I had a bad past. So please let's not talk about it." She says. I pace around the room and think.

"Your mother.. she was killed? And they tried killing you didn't they?" I asked. Yukine looked up with her bright eyes.

"Y-yes. But how do you know?" She asks.

"Slenderman. He told me, but that's not the point-"

"It certainly is the point! I want to know why and how he knows about this!!" Yukine yells. I go up to her and try to calm her down.

"Yukine shut up!" I yell at her but she keeps talking over me. "I'll start calling you by Nichole!" I insist. That didn't help. I only had one more plan up my sleeve. I then grabbed her arms and kissed the girl in front of me making her finally shut up. I pull away quickly after to see she was looking at me with wide eyes and confusion.

"I'm leaving. Bye." I simply say and jump out my window.

***____€____Oooh! Jeff what have you done?! Well this will be continued in next chapter! €__________*****